+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 1,401 to 1,404 of 1404

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Vagrant Dead Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode has much to be proud of Iwritecode's Avatar

This song was released on ‎July 6, 1988. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've heard it played on the radio since then. Well, at least up until a week ago or so. Apparently it's been added to the rotation of our local "rock" station and I swear I've heard it at least 5 times in the last 2 weeks.

And of course now it's been stuck in my head for like 3 days.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    Randomly stumbled onto this on youtube and am weirdly fascinated. It's such an earworm, wow.
    ...yuve yuve yu

The attitude, the stance, the lyrics..LOVE it.
    Mongol Metal??

The landscape and the instruments are so beautiful!!
    If your Jello has a goldfish in it; you might have used the wrong bowl when you made it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Metal in the early morning, HSB is still one of my most listened to bands. 😉

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMOfGpv4dEY
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57