Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sooo...are you guys still reading the comics?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Which ones are you talking about?

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

All of the comics for the Dark Tower series? Not sure if anybody had an older set before receiving some signed ones or something. I'm just interested in reading them, keeping them clean, and passing them along to the kids some day.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    All of the comics for the Dark Tower series? Not sure if anybody had an older set before receiving some signed ones or something. I'm just interested in reading them, keeping them clean, and passing them along to the kids some day.
    Yeah, I got em all. Signed ones, variant covers and remarques see my collection thread. You can have 'em all for a nice fee!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Yeah, I got em all. Signed ones, variant covers and remarques see my collection thread. You can have 'em all for a nice fee!!!
    Talk to me my good man. I'll update you on your thread as I decide Merlin.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tik will become famous soon enough Tik's Avatar

Yeah, I'm still reading the comics. I have them all, and enjoy them.

The only disappointment I had was that Sheemie's Tale wasn't released. Is that definitely cancelled now? Was looking forward to it because the reason I love the comics is the new material and this one shot would have been all new stuff.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tik View Post
    Yeah, I'm still reading the comics. I have them all, and enjoy them.

The only disappointment I had was that Sheemie's Tale wasn't released. Is that definitely cancelled now? Was looking forward to it because the reason I love the comics is the new material and this one shot would have been all new stuff.
    I'd forgotten all about that! I was looking forward to that too. Hopefully that will be covered at some point, although there's part of me that likes the idea of leaving it up to speculation.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd buy Sheemie's Tale. Glad you guys keep us informed; I don't watch comic shops too much any more.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    I'd buy Sheemie's Tale.
    Despite what I said about 'leaving it up to speculation'... me too. I like to speculate, but I guess I like extra story even more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2