Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Tower just might be real

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Tower just might be real

So a close friend of mine was helping a friend of his clean out an old garage when you posted these awesome pictures.

First up is this one

Yes that is a Buick 8. He told me the whole time he didn't get anywhere close to the car or the trunk.

And then he noticed this above the car

A Door. I joked with him and told him it must be the door for the Prisoner or the pusher.

He also said that there were a pile of cinder blocks behind the garage and for some reason and he doesn't know why but he just had to count them. And wouldn't you know it there were 19 of them. He forgot to get a picture of those though. OH and there was a big black spider in the pile of cinder blocks.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wonderful! this is where those Jon's pictures must be posted, too

I keep thinking we have a thread like this somewhere - I'll look for it when I have a moment (unless someone finds it before bears), then we'll merge them; but anyway, guys, post your real-life Tower photos here, please! it's awesome

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    ... I keep thinking we have a thread like this somewhere...
    Back at .net I think.
    But maybe there is one here, too.

Country
    Country Flag

there was a tower in real life thread but it's in the archive section.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have unburied it

do you think I should merge them? the first one seems to be only about the tower itself, but maybe it should be about anything tower-related?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't mind if it's merged. Only reason I made this thread was because the other looked like it was closed.

You got to admit it is pretty cool having all those things come together like that. I think the 19 cinder blocks would of put me over the edge and would of had to leave after that.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default come meet old Mr. Sharp

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually the Buick called to mind the cars driven by the Low Men in Yellow Coats...scary
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...