Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Children's Song Inspired by Charlie the Choo Choo!

Traveler redvelvettears is on a distinguished road

Default Children's Song Inspired by Charlie the Choo Choo!

My good, good friend teaches music to children ages 3-12. He's constantly writing songs for them, bringing new ideas to the idea of children's music that absolutely blow my mind. Recently(ish), he wrote a song for his kids to sing based off of Charlie the Choo Choo! Being a huge Stephen King fan myself, I immediately fell in love and absolutely could not bare to not have it shared with the world!

The video for it is some silly dancing feet as he cannot post the children's faces on the internet. It's an original song written by a very original person and sung by the children at the school where he teaches.

Take a listen! Enjoy it! I'm sure he'd love feedback if you have any!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    http://youtu.be/5WPOxYs0MRM

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the song, and it sounded like the kids did too. Next assignment: Pennywise!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I LIKE IT!!!!!

Does whatever a spiderman does.

+ Reply to Thread