Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 2012 Paypal Widget Thread!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Payday is a week away.

I guess that makes it ten.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Payday is a week away.

I guess that makes it ten.

I'm just following my own wacky protocol. You do what you can, when you can and most of all if you can.

You, of all folks know I get a bit "zealous" this time of year!!!! BTW $5 does just fine. We're only $115 from the goal folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, not you.

This makes it fifteen and that's about my limit for now so I guess if people start breaking the rules in this thread I'll just have to let them.

Spoiler:
    j/k, of course...re the site rules.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, not you.

This makes it fifteen and that's about my limit for now so I guess if people start breaking the rules in this thread I'll just have to let them.

Spoiler:
    j/k, of course...re the site rules.
    My, totally just decided the other day "Paypal Widget", rules only provide for a donation on the first post in this thread. So, $5 is all that would be expected and much appreciated when and if it is feasible. Boy, you're easy to fuck with!!! LOL J/K LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$5 Donated on behalf of, Brice!!!! Match it if ya can dude. If not, that's very cool too. You're in the drawing on my "Nickel" LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$110.00 to go!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well folks, pat your collective selves on the back!!!! We did it!!!! We made the "Goal"!!!! Now let's see if we can surpass it in style!!! I'd Love to see us hit $2,000!!!! Can we do it?????? Bomber LOVES treats!!!!!!

If we can muster $275 for Shannon's TMSG surely we can get to $2,000 for this cute-ass puppy!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

TMSG & THPS do not:
    • shed nasty dog hair on your nice clothing.
    • bark at nothing in the middle of the night.
    • poop on the curtains.
    • pee on the plants.
    • vomit on your sofa.
    • tear up furntiture.
    • eat babies and christmas ornaments.
    • smell like wet dog, even when they are dry.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dear Lord Merlin! Bomber is the cutest damned dog ever. I love that picture.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Just donated $10.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. I see it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1,810!!!!! Thanks, Becca!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last Plea for the "Widget", Any chance we can reach $2,000???????????? C'mon folks, dig deep!!!!!! Remember "Bomber the Haven Fund Wonder Dog"!!!!

Or TMSG craze!!!!!

Or the "Lost" craze!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job on the "widget" this year folks, but be advised, a little birdie told me that the "Grand Prize" will again be a doozy!!!! A $10 donation to the "widget" gets you into the drawing so don't miss out!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgive me; I tend to be absentminded. When is the cutoff date for this?

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

5/19

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great total so far!

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    5/19
    Will it go away after that?

IMO, there should be an option to shut that thing off after you've already given.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mtdman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    5/19
    Will it go away after that?

IMO, there should be an option to shut that thing off after you've already given.
    And have you given already?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mtdman View Post
    Yep.
    Very Cool!!!!

$1,940!!!!! Damn, I think we're gonna hit $2,000!!!!!!! There's still a few "Pledges" to tally!!! I vow to make up the difference to 2K by the 19th!!!! If there is one!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, I got it to within $10 of $2,000 Cn anyone make up the difference?

It's for a great cause!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wondering, did I get any credit as the donator of the TDT Fan Tee Shirt back that TitoVilla bought for $30? Just wondering if that counted for anything other than my karma?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe giveaway entries.

Bill, I just paypaled ten which puts us at 2 grand (it's not showing up yet, but I know I sent it) then I decided 2 grand wasn't enough so I sent another five to put us over.

If you rescue me

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe giveaway entries.

Bill, I just paypaled ten which puts us at 2 grand (it's not showing up yet, but I know I sent it) then I decided 2 grand wasn't enough so I sent another five to put us over.
    You are "the" man!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast