Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Lurker

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You obviously have a truly wonderful and amazing collection!!! More pics, please!!!! Most impressive collection I have ever seen!!! And I've seen some great ones!!! Carlos, sit down!!!! Whoa!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to see more pics of the Stephen King section to make that determination, lol. As of right now, Bob is still my Chris Cavalier.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if I'm missing something - but it's a pretty regular collection. Nothing special except maybe the Maitz. And missing tons of things. I never even bought a proof til a couple of years ago.
    But I can post a closeups...a few at a time.

The Maitz prelim, Dolan's Cadillac and an old mug from pre-David Betts.

Regulators:

Skelton Crew, Screamplays ARC, FDNS S/L and Gift, The Very Best New Horror S/L and Gift, IT S/L and Gift, Legacies S/L, Big Book Necon S/L, BBilly S/L

The drawings in Necon are all supposed to be different, this is the one in mine:

My only other remarque from SODII S/L

And the one thing I collect I really haven't noticed much of here(altho I haven't read all the threads so maybe somebody else does) are the movie posters. I'll start with a classic:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty "special" to me!! And Carlos? I was J/K with ya!!

See now to have a bonafide vehicle Plate you need one like this:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice! I've been collecting movie posters for years, though I've slowed down in the last few years. My biggest accomplishment is all the Bond one-sheets, etc. from FRWL on down. It would take me a long time to post pictures of all of them! Do you specialize, or collect posters of any and all movies you like?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking collection pal!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you stopped lurking, Lurker! Great collection.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I second that sentiment, "GBOLII" BTW, what did we agree on for the "secret handshake"? "Jean" is now an apprentice "GBOL" as well. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I second that sentiment, "GBOLII" BTW, what did we agree on for the "secret handshake"? "Jean" is now an apprentice "GBOL" as well. LOL LOL
    Hmmm....Check this out at about the 18 second mark. What do you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGaZGHsKcCM

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice! I've been collecting movie posters for years, though I've slowed down in the last few years. My biggest accomplishment is all the Bond one-sheets, etc. from FRWL on down. It would take me a long time to post pictures of all of them! Do you specialize, or collect posters of any and all movies you like?
    Well, I'd love to see them. I guess specialize would be King, and anything else I like. Mostly books to movies, but some just because, like La Vie En Rose.

And now that the camera has fresh batteries, a few more posts...

These I got folded, which is no way to treat a poster.

More posters later.

Country
    Country Flag

And just for something different the newest addition to the house, the s/l Phases of Gravity from SubP.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

How dare you include The Lawnmower Man poster!? Hummmmpppphhhhh! You're not my friend anymore!

... ... ... OK, now you can be my friend again.

Have you read Phases Of Gravity yet? I read a few Dan Simmons books a few years ago, he wasn't too bad.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Those are nice one-sheets. Too bad the posters are so much better then the movies in most cases! I think the only King related one-sheets I have are the advance and regular for THE GREEN MILE.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Ooops. Well, in my defense I really haven't seen a lot of these movies. Maybe I should stick with books today....nah.

Country
    Country Flag

OK. Books. And since I'm awaiting the new DTs, I'll start with the old.

All 1st/1sts. Gunslinger has never been read; rarely opened. About as brand new as they come.

Insomina's with the thank you for buying postcard from Zeisings.

Matching Numbered SOD's, Gifts and ARCs

Matching Numbered Black House, Talisman and Gift

Desperations (one of them is the Maitz)

Centepede's S/L and Gift Salem's Lot

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool!!!!! I absolutely LOVE my BH S/L!!!!! Way to go!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lurker,
    Latest postings look great !

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Very very nice stuff. SECRET WINDOW is a good movie too!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME PICS AND BOOKS!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I second what AAAKKKKCCCCC said. I like seeing different versions of the same book together. I envision a day when my collection is "complete". I want a bookshelf full of Carries, a bookshelf full of 'Salem's Lots, etc. If it has a different cover, I want it.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great seeing all those editions together!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! I'd forgotten I even had some of this; no excuse not to update the spreadsheet now. But also reminds me what I need to pick up. If they would just stop coming out with sooo many new books every year...

Country
    Country Flag

More Dark Tower

Matching No. IV-VII

Artists

Trade Signed by Wheelen with a card

Wolves Trade and ARC

with one signed by Wrightson

Plumes

I started the comic books, but just got to be too many

and to finish what's in the big bookcase

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Dark Tower collection , and the He Is Legend cover is one of my absolute favorite covers !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast