Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That would be something. Perhaps something as simple as a Grant AE of TWTTK, or a Scribner TWTTK, or something very unique like the Betts bound 'Salem's Lot..
    That would be SWEET! I'd sell my mother for that. Bitch is old but she can still cook.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Salems Lot works for me. It happened to be the first SK book that I read, although it was a VERY beat up paper back copy that had page 26 loose from the spine. Vivid memory of that book even 30ish years later.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, The last stop on the "Artist" tour is over. Ms. Bauman has sent the book out and it is winging its way towards RF!!!!!! be ready for an AWESOME Haven Item Folks!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's get this party started! Where is IT? Where is Everything's Eventual? Where is that other REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, special item?

AKC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that it should be the Scribner issue of Wind Through the Keyhole. I don't think King has any signings lined up for that book.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wind Through the keyhole.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel Readman has graciously agreed to donate a truly one of a kind item. I will be putting it up for auction very soon.
    The Constant Reader Sculpture.
    Here are some of the details:
    I decided what I'm going to do is offer the sculpture as lettered HF but I'm also going to add (if the buyer wants it) another plank of wood nailed to the door with their name on it (or another word or words of their choice if they prefer) so long as it will fit as I am limited on size. I will sort this out with the eventual auction winner when the time comes. Due to this the sculpture will not be finished and shipped until a while after the auction, maybe about 2 weeks or so. The sculptures are technically all one off pieces because they are individually hand painted but I think this it will make it much more personal, completely unique and should be worth a lot more money for the Haven Fund!

As with previous sculptures it will come with the hot foil embossed, white satin lined presentation case and a signed COA that will again be unique to this sculpture as it will include details of the Haven Foundation contribution etc.

There's also the info on my website that you can pick out details from to put on the auction about the sculpture and a bit about me, if you need them. The only difference is that this one is hand painted where on my site I have said only silver or bronze available and of course this is not one of the original 19 or the 250 total:
    http://rachelreadman.com/

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine. (unless someone outbids me)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is wonderful and extremely generous of her. Best of luck to everyone on the auction.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Mine. (unless someone outbids me)
    I hope you have an extra $900+. This isn't even the 1/19 (Sold Out!-long time ago-I haven't ever seen one for sale), it's a 1/1 with a personally chosen inscription (short) on the wooden plaque.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know, but I like to talk a big game.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I talk a bigger game?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Step one: you don't ask, you just do it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Can I talk a bigger game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Step one: you don't ask, you just do it.
    Go big, or go home.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Be warned then "Garrell" is "short"!!!!
    Edit: the name, not me
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rachel Readman has graciously agreed to donate a truly one of a kind item. I will be putting it up for auction very soon.
    The Constant Reader Sculpture.
    Here are some of the details:
    I decided what I'm going to do is offer the sculpture as lettered HF but I'm also going to add (if the buyer wants it) another plank of wood nailed to the door with their name on it (or another word or words of their choice if they prefer) so long as it will fit as I am limited on size. I will sort this out with the eventual auction winner when the time comes. Due to this the sculpture will not be finished and shipped until a while after the auction, maybe about 2 weeks or so. The sculptures are technically all one off pieces because they are individually hand painted but I think this it will make it much more personal, completely unique and should be worth a lot more money for the Haven Fund!

As with previous sculptures it will come with the hot foil embossed, white satin lined presentation case and a signed COA that will again be unique to this sculpture as it will include details of the Haven Foundation contribution etc.

There's also the info on my website that you can pick out details from to put on the auction about the sculpture and a bit about me, if you need them. The only difference is that this one is hand painted where on my site I have said only silver or bronze available and of course this is not one of the original 19 or the 250 total:
    http://rachelreadman.com/

WOW THAT'S AN AWESOME ITEM!!!!! Way to go RF!!!

Just an observation, but it's kinda cool that so many artist's have done so many pieces on The Haven Funds behalf. Of course the Fund benefits artists and writers etc., but still............... Last year the publisher's kicked in big time. This year it seems the other way around somewhat. IDK just "Ka is a whell", right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have SMASHED through our goal of $7,800, and currently are over $9,100 with a great chance to exceed $10,000!
    Thanks to everyone who has donated and helped on this.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

:-)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Don't wanna get too high or else we can't beat it next year, lol.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Wow. Don't wanna get too high or else we can't beat it next year, lol.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a "glass half empty" kinda guy!!!! LOL

This just means you're gonna have to "step up" so more next year!!!! LOL Seriously, with the kinda folks we have on this site, topping this years total will be a breeze!!! Everyone should stop and congratulate themselves for a job well done!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few teasers. The Blockade Billy art was done in the Scribner edition that also contains King's story "Morality". The Randall Flagg is done in a 1st edition of "The Stand Uncut".

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon likes the second illustration a lot.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast