Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Look for something very exciting, and a bit different to go on sale tomorrow @~10:00 AM PDT.....
    Tomorrow morning....Erin Wells, Alex McVey, Stephen King.......
    I don't think they let you auction people, Jerome...even for charity.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    What!?! no picture hint - I'm disappointed Jerome.
    Ok.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Look for something very exciting, and a bit different to go on sale tomorrow @~10:00 AM PDT.....
    Tomorrow morning....Erin Wells, Alex McVey, Stephen King.......
    I don't think they let you auction people, Jerome...even for charity.
    Only in Pentos

Don't worry. Ebay will decide who is interested.
    lol, words to live by!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Take a book like "Everything's eventual". Have four artists do an original piece in the book based upon the story of their choice. Build a custom case for the book, have one of the artists do an original piece to affix to the inside of the lid (now there are 5 pieces). Choose Alex McVey, Erin Wells, Glenn Chadbourne and Jill Bauman as the artists....

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's get the party started!!!!!!

Post it!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Post it!
    It's not quite finished. Hopefully next week.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Post it!
    It's not quite finished. Hopefully next week.
    But of course now the teasing starts right? Don't even try to tell us you don't have some pics!!!! We all know better!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PICS,PICS,PICS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

How mad would you guys be if I won with only a single donation? Haaaaaaaaa. Murphy's Law baby. It's going to happen just watch.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    How mad would you guys be if I won with only a single donation? Haaaaaaaaa. Murphy's Law baby. It's going to happen just watch.
    Talk is cheap. A winning bid speaks for itself.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    This will be an ebay AUCTION item, my friend!!!

Man!!!! That's one "hot" looking case!! Very "classy".

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the low resolution, but here is Erin well's piece (I wouldn't want to answer that phone):

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! I love my future wife Erin Well's work.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received word that King will once gain inscribe a book to our Grand Prize winner. Remember, to be eligible for the drawing you must donate $10 to our fundraiser. For very $10 donation you receive one entry. The maximum amount of entries is capped at 10 per person (although feel free to donate more than $100).
    Stay tuned for the announcement of which actual book we will be sending to King!
    Any suggestions as to what would be a cool book?

I just received word that King will once gain inscribe a book to our Grand Prize winner. Remember, to be eligible for the drawing you must donate $10 to our fundraiser. For very $10 donation you receive one entry. The maximum amount of entries is capped at 10 per person (although feel free to donate more than $100).
    Stay tuned for the announcement of which actual book we will be sending to King!
    Joyland!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

US 1st of TWTTK, and amazing that this is happening again, qudos to RF!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile would be cool, as my name is in the back of the special edition as having Walked the Green Mile, it would be good for Mr King to write a Eulogy for me.

If I won that'd be pretty awesome prize!!

"Shaq walked the green mile..........dragged kicking and screaming all the way!!! Stephen King"

Thought I'd put my request in now!! heehee!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Joyland!
    That would be something. Perhaps something as simple as a Grant AE of TWTTK, or a Scribner TWTTK, or something very unique like the Betts bound 'Salem's Lot..

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be nice and AE of TWTTK!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast