Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Spoiler:
    Jerome may get "Lucky", Jerome may get "Lucky", Jerome may get "Lucky"!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Spoiler:
    LOL! I think our esteemed leader already is...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bamp chicka bamp bamp...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy yourselves, Mr. and Mrs. Flagg!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Spoiler:
    LOL! I think our esteemed leader already is...
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Bamp chicka bamp bamp...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Enjoy yourselves, Mr. and Mrs. Flagg!
    We plan on sitting on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean tomorrow night and enjoying a bit of "Annular" -hey now, don't get all nasty, I am talking about a solar/lunar event. We will be a few hundred miles southeast of the full annular path of the eclipse, but will do our best to enjoy the event.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Haven Fundraiser!!!!!!

Hey, I know I am not the "Director" or anything, but as my "new" title denotes, I am the "Haven Fund Facilitator" and the self named "Haven Fund Whore" so I guess you have all had to "put up with me" for the last few months!!! LOL

Not taking anything away from, Jerome, who is the back bone of this endeavor, I simply wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to all that contributed to this worthy cause this year. From the "Artists" who were absolutely amazing, wonderful and generous, to the self-less individuals of this community. I will probably miss a few, but its not because your contributions were not integral. Thanks to, AKC donating and buying, Dolso, All the "Paypal Widget folks", you know who you are, The Publishers, TheStephenKingcollector.com, Liljas Library, The Overlookconnection.com, Ben Staad, Brice, Wizardsrainbow, Divemaster, Shannon, Oh, screw it, ALL OF YOU FOLKS, in this truly giving community. I'm sure I missed a few, The Artists were particularly involved this year and of course Mr. King and staff!!!!

Anyway, don't want to sound like an "Oscar" acceptance speech, but thanks to one and all for your generosity!!!!

Give yourselves a "round of applause"!!!!!

Edit: Oh, did I mention? We totally blew away last years totals and set a new record for donations to be finally tallied on Wednesday!!!! It's over $11,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

cool!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and much thanks to our resident fundraising whore.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I just can't believe we crested the 10k Mark!!!! What an effort!!! And it was truly a "team" effort!!!! You folks are some of the most "special" folks on the internet!!!!

And in the middle of it all, we raise over $2k for Matt!!!! What?????? You guys make a "whore" cry!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    I may have to go "straight" LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Heading to Paso Robles for the wine festival this weekend? Oh no, this will be a weekday trip. I'm guessing Shell Beach area? Or maybe a little further south?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paso Robles, Cambria, and San Simeon.
    We skip the Park festival-too hot too crowded-too expensive.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very nice! Have a wonderful time.

You'll be hitting Tobin James, I'm sure. How about Justin?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I sense a thread merge-we already have a 2012 HFF thread.
    Admital General El Jefe, please take care of this. If Merlin causes any trouble feel to ban him for up to 7 days.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I almost merged them, but figured he'd just start another one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Denner, Justin, Cerro Prieto, and a few other key places.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Admital General El Jefe, please take care of this. If Merlin causes any trouble feel to ban him for up to 7 days.
    I'm up for "banning' again???? Man, being a "whore" for you doesn't pay!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm up for "banning' again???? Man, being a "whore" for you doesn't pay!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    I just gave you a 20 point infraction. I have never even tried doing that-it felt oddly satisfying...how was it for you?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Denner, Justin, Cerro Prieto, and a few other key places.
    I'm now officially jealous. You have excellent taste, my friend. But I already knew that!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, my first merge since my promotion and my first ever administrative action in CC.

Bill, on another forum I'm on the little title (where it says Cyclopean Calamari for me and the line about your haven title and shannon for you) mine says "banned for life"...and it was put there by the staff like a year or more ago.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A little something to officially close out the 2012 Haven Fundraiser. Appropriate given the last auction item!!!!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and TURN IT UP!!!!!!! "11" if you got it!!!! LOL

And visit this site when the Rock n Roll bug bites!!!!

http://www.sfae.com/
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope to have the full list of prizes up by Saturday 5/26, and to do the drawing (other than the Grand prize) on Thursday 5/31 at 1PM EDT. This tentative and will be confirmed shortly.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$11,310.00 Do we rock or what???? AWESOME job folks!!!! You are all a very, very special group of folks!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed, it is incredible.

If you rescue me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6