Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

The 2012 Fundraiser benefiting The Haven Foundation kicks off immediately and will run through May 19, 2012.

We are streamlining this year’s event to make it easier to manage and hopefully increase the donation total.
    Several book dealers have already committed to donating things that will either be used as giveaways, or auctioned off-we are hoping for more once this official announcement is posted.

100% of the net proceeds from all cash, check, Paypal gift donations and Ebay auctions will be forwarded to The Haven Foundation. (Ebay ad insertion, commission and shipping fees are the only expenses that will be paid from the Gross proceeds).

Every person who donates $10 or more, or donates an item used for auction or giveaway will receive one entry into our giveaway*. Items for the giveaway have yet to be finalized, but rest assured they will be really exciting and cool! Please use the donation "widget" that is atop each forum page.

Paypal donations must be noted as a “Gift” so that Paypal does not take a commission.
    The Paypal address is Zoidsmith@aol.com.

Checks must be made out to Jerome Smith (Please don’t make them out to The Haven Foundation as I will have to forward them and they won’t count towards our fund-raising total) and mailed to:

The Haven Foundation Fundraiser
    C/O Jerome Smith
    PM me for address

Check out last years Grand Prize here:
    Grand Prize Announcement-2011 Fundraiser! King to Personalize Book!

and last years prizes here:
    Prizes For 2011 Fundaiser

* Small print here:
    Drawing Clarification

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to see what's for sale :-) I will be having 50 books printed to raise proceeds!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Looking forward to see what's for sale :-) I will be having 50 books printed to raise proceeds!
    Oh, I hear from a little bird that there will be more than a few "Juicy" items!!!! Starting with this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200702813649...84.m1555.l2649

Nice item, huh?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to "tease" everyone a bit. We have some wonderful things coming up for auction-including, a true "one of a kind" Stephen King signed surprise. This will knock your socks off.
    We also have lined up some very cool items to be used in our raffle. To be eligible for the raffle all you need to do is donate $10 (or more) to the cause. For every $10 donation (capped at 10 entries) a person gets an entry into the grand prize drawing.
    I can't tell you (yet), what this year's Grand Prize will be, but last year's prize was phenomenal. Stephen King PERSONALIZED a Gift edition of Full Dark, No Stars that had TWO pieces of Glenn Chadbourne art drawn in the book. It's the only one in the world.

Here is a pic of the personalization King did in the book:

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just to clarify...if I want to earn 10 entries into the raffle, I can donate $100 at one time. I don't have to donate $10 each 10 separate times, right?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Just to clarify...if I want to earn 10 entries into the raffle, I can donate $100 at one time. I don't have to donate $10 each 10 separate times, right?
    Correct. Ten $10 donations = Ten entries.
    One $100 donation = Ten entries.
    One $1,000 donation = (thanks so much) Ten entries.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Are entries eligible if a member from this site wins one of the eBay Foundation auctions i.e. example $500 auction = 10 entries? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Are entries eligible if a member from this site wins one of the eBay Foundation auctions i.e. example $500 auction = 10 entries? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.
    No. The presumption is that by winning the auction, you receive something valued at the price you paid.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received and understood, ta.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, now donate!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I can take a hint. We're now over the $1,000 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, now donate!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got 10 Entires confirmed for the Raffle!!!!!!

After winning Thomas' Art from his Lettered Edition, I am ON A ROLL! Might as well send me the "special prize" now!!!

AKC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I've got 10 Entires confirmed for the Raffle!!!!!!

After winning Thomas' Art from his Lettered Edition, I am ON A ROLL! Might as well send me the "special prize" now!!!

AKC
    Way to go, my friend!!! You are "da man"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    You're Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to pique your interest, we are having 3 renowned artists doing a piece in a first edition of Everything's Eventual. Each piece is based upon the artists choice of a story they wanted to illustrate . The book comes with a custom1/1 case, and will have a 1/1 original art affixed to the inner lid. That's FOUR original pieces for one book!
    Intrigued?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very much so!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BONUS! There "should be" four renowned artists, and five unique pieces of art. I already have an image of one piece.....anyone care to see it?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn! I cannot believe I'm the only one that want's to see this!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry. Ebay will decide who is interested.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Don't worry. Ebay will decide who is interested.
    How about you post a "sneak peek" within some spoiler tags just for me? I'm sure the folks with some cash certainly wouldn't peek.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Me, me, me, I wanna see it!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've already seen it!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL and J/K

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

LOL and J/K
    LOL You so infrequently get an opportunity to utilize that wonderful emoti-con!!!!! too!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on! Please show off this item. Make me drool.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast