Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven foundation

The 2012 Fundraiser benefiting The Haven Foundation kicks off immediately and will run through May 19, 2012.

We are streamlining this year’s event to make it easier to manage and hopefully increase the donation total.
    Several book dealers have already committed to donating things that will either be used as giveaways, or auctioned off-we are hoping for more once this official announcement is posted.

100% of the net proceeds from all cash, check, Paypal gift donations and Ebay auctions will be forwarded to The Haven Foundation. (Ebay ad insertion, commission and shipping fees are the only expenses that will be paid from the Gross proceeds).

Every person who donates $10 or more, or donates an item used for auction or giveaway will receive one entry into our giveaway*. Items for the giveaway have yet to be finalized, but rest assured they will be really exciting and cool! Please use the donation "widget" that is atop each forum page.

Paypal donations must be noted as a “Gift” so that Paypal does not take a commission.
    The Paypal address is Zoidsmith@aol.com.

Checks must be made out to Jerome Smith (Please don’t make them out to The Haven Foundation as I will have to forward them and they won’t count towards our fund-raising total) and mailed to:

The Haven Foundation Fundraiser
    C/O Jerome Smith
    PM me for address

Check out last years Grand Prize here:
    Grand Prize Announcement-2011 Fundraiser! King to Personalize Book!

and last years prizes here:
    Prizes For 2011 Fundaiser

* Small print here:
    Drawing Clarification

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Get started here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200702813649...84.m1555.l2649
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are gonna go crazy for some of the auctions Jerome has cooked up!!!!1 He's "Da Man"!!!!

Stay tuned!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, RF, where are we exactly at this stage of the fund raiser? Over 1,000/under 2,000? Include Auction #5 in the tally if you will.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...n-Original-Art
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are over $2K without auction #5.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    We are over $2K without auction #5.
    Sweet!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, we gotta be flirting with $5,000 about now, no???????

And the really good items haven't been made available yet!!!! Wait til ya see whats coming!!! Pay-off those credit cards folks!!! You'll need the room!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received word that King will once gain inscribe a book to our Grand Prize winner. Remember, to be eligible for the drawing you must donate $10 to our fundraiser. For very $10 donation you receive one entry. The maximum amount of entries is capped at 10 per person (although feel free to donate more than $100).
    Stay tuned for the announcement of which actual book we will be sending to King!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well there ya go!!!! No better reason to feed "Bomber the Haven Fund wonder Dog" LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I just received word that King will once gain inscribe a book to our Grand Prize winner. Remember, to be eligible for the drawing you must donate $10 to our fundraiser. For very $10 donation you receive one entry. The maximum amount of entries is capped at 10 per person (although feel free to donate more than $100).
    Stay tuned for the announcement of which actual book we will be sending to King!
    Wow! That is awesome news and I'm thrilled this will be happening again. Good luck to everyone except for last years winner... LOL and kinda J/K

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently no one has read the fine print in our site's FAQ: Ari wins EVERYTHING.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Apparently no one has read the fine print in our site's FAQ: Ari wins EVERYTHING.
    Ari is a great guy however I did not agree to this site's terms and conditions so...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Seems that way don't it? The Brazilian Bastard!!!!! LOL LOL

Seriously, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!1 Except maybe me!!! LOL Ari needs a win though so Good Luck, Ari!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!

One detail, Bill: I'm not from Brazil...I'm from Argentina So it'd be The Argentinian Bastard.

I've been lucky already once, and I couldn't be more grateful, so whoever gets it, awesome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    LOL!

One detail, Bill: I'm not from Brazil...I'm from Argentina So it'd be The Argentinian Bastard.

I've been lucky already once, and I couldn't be more grateful, so whoever gets it, awesome!
    My apologies, you Argentinian Bastard!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If Ari lived in the Us he'd win the lottery....every time there was a drawing.

Mr. Staad, your birth constitutes your agreement to site policies...even should we decide to change them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. I played the lottery a couple of times here but never have been too lucky about it. Anyway...I'm not much of a gambler anyway.

My friends always say that all the luck I have my soccer team doesn't.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait wait wait ... you're telling me Brazil isn't in Argentina?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting back on topic, the prize is AMAZING! Congratulations to the managers!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

See? Brazil is YELLOW, Argentina is GREEN.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, I think what the map is illustrating is that the entire island-thingy is called Brazil.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    No, I think what the map is illustrating is that the entire island-thingy is called Brazil.

OMG!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!