Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not King related, but here's one of the gifts I got for my Birthday last week which I thought was cool.

The Walking Dead Complete Season 2 BLU-RAY. It comes in a zombie head and the screwdriver is the handle to open up the box set.

There we go. Gruesome but cool I think. I love the TV show

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very. very cool!!!! You should have gotten one of these though!!! You'll regret it!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=%2...eronchadbourne

Foolish Englander!! LOL LOL LOL

Truly, these were freaking awesome!!! Oils no less!!!

PM me if your interest is piqued!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is beautiful and I must marry it.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't go so far as Shannon, however; the Walking Dead case is a standout Alan !!!
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ha! ha! VERY neat!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtesy of our very own Biomeg and Pass On The Read. The man's a star

Thank you very much Michael, I shall be looking to pass on the read myself in the next few days.

Stay tuned

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    ha! ha! VERY neat!!
    Cheers, Dick

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome proof Alan (and Michael) - love the POTR program - awesome stuff happening with it !!!!
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post

Courtesy of our very own Biomeg and Pass On The Read. The man's a star

Thank you very much Michael, I shall be looking to pass on the read myself in the next few days.

Stay tuned
    Excellent Freebee, Congratulations G

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not bad for a "Brit"!!! LOL LOL

Very nice, Alan!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Not To Be Mist!

Hi Folks. I very recently joined an illustrious, prestigious, and truly global club which includes some fine, upstanding members *( and Merlin ) of the King collecting community.

*(just kiddin' Bill)

(drum roll please)

A big thank you to Barry. Delighted to have it. Gutted he had to sell it

Country
    Country Flag

Howzat Alan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the global globe club
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mission accomplished !!
    Congrats for the TMSG !!!

Spoiler:
    To be a member of the TMSG club is a first step, (I am unfortunately not a member).
    Your next step would be... to be included in the very very exclusive `LPDT-DH BC´ owners club.
    But it´s almost impossible... almost

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Hi Folks. I very recently joined an illustrious, prestigious, and truly global club which includes some fine, upstanding members *( and Merlin ) of the King collecting community.

*(just kiddin' Bill)

(drum roll please)

A big thank you to Barry. Delighted to have it. Gutted he had to sell it
    LOL Welcome to the club!!! Now you absolutely MUST have an "OY" and a "Pennywise"!!!

Muwahaaa!!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome addition. Love TMSG.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

OK thats it!

I am officially throwing my name in the hat, and am now hunting for a TMSG as well!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    OK thats it!

I am officially throwing my name in the hat, and am now hunting for a TMSG as well!!!
    Fuck! Too much competition. Now I will never get one.

Country
    Country Flag

Surely you jest RF, I figured you'd have a boxful of the little buggers stashed in a closet somewhere??
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you shouldn't have pretended your TMSG and vehicle tire were magnets.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL Thanks guys.

Couple of other promo items I bought from Barry:

Cell mp3

Duma Key tennis balls

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. I've always wanted some of those DK tennis balls.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice balls!

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Duma Key tennis balls

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the scarcest of the Duma Key tennis balls:

It's in a rather flimsy plastic case.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast