Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see you posting again!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nice to see you posting again!
    Thank you, Simon. Hope you’re well, Sir.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought this ages ago. Couldn’t be arsed taking pics of it due to circumstances. I like it though. My 2 favs in there - Stephen King & James Herbert:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice stuff.
    I kick myself to this day for not buying THE COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS years ago.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice stuff.
    I kick myself to this day for not buying THE COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS years ago.
    Thanks Steve.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Had these for a while too:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to see you back, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Great to see you back, Alan!
    Thanks Brian. Good to talk to you again, my friend.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE to see you Alan !!!
    Masters of Darkness S/L
    Signed from some of the greatest... Ray Bradbury, Clive Barker, Stephen King, Robert Bloch and many others....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    NICE to see you Alan !!!
    Masters of Darkness S/L
    Signed from some of the greatest... Ray Bradbury, Clive Barker, Stephen King, Robert Bloch and many others....
    Hey Frank. Great to see you too!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived today:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some good stuff there Alan.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Some good stuff there Alan.
    Thank you, Mike. Much appreciated.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in from SST today:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Bee You Tea Full!

I think I have one of those coming, I forgot all about it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Bee You Tea Full!

I think I have one of those coming, I forgot all about it!
    Yeah they’ve done a great job with it, Steve. I think you’ll like it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As my only daughter is called Holly, I was keen to get a signed copy of this one:

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    As my only daughter is called Holly, I was keen to get a signed copy of this one:

Very awesome reason to search this one out. Congratulations on getting to add this to your collection!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So, after my last “signed” Holly debacle (a few members kindly helped me out with their opinions) I returned the previous book for a full refund and got this one which I’m pretty sure is 100% legit

Very nice.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS Alan !!!
    Your Stephen King Holly S/L 64/100 is the first S/L i see. .

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice indeed.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Terribly cramped signature, but legit.

Congratulations.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. I’m pleased with it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 LastLast