Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'll have to check out those stores.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Psychedelic Furs last night:

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new things:

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Finished a full UK signed set (so far):

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Psychedelic Furs last night:

That’s Awesome. I saw them a few years ago at The Fillmore in San Francisco and it was great show.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Psychedelic Furs, now that's a blast from the past. I didn't realise they were still around.

BTW great new signed books Becca.

Country
    Country Flag

S/L Unfettered

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks like a really nice book. Congrats on all the new acquisitions. BTW, if I'm not mistaken I think I saw you post some time back about the Outlander books. I've been thinking about getting into the series. I know they're popular, but would you recommend them?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That looks like a really nice book. Congrats on all the new acquisitions. BTW, if I'm not mistaken I think I saw you post some time back about the Outlander books. I've been thinking about getting into the series. I know they're popular, but would you recommend them?
    Thanks! And OMG, don't get me started about Outlander. I love them and highly recommend them. Diana is writing book 9 now and there are also some novella's in the John Grey series that relate to the overall story. It's a weird story to explain as there are elements of sci-fi, action/adventure, romance and history. The characters are great and it's action packed.

Plus, the show is pretty darn good too.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca!!! Very nice all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! And OMG, don't get me started about Outlander. I love them and highly recommend them. Diana is writing book 9 now and there are also some novella's in the John Grey series that relate to the overall story. It's a weird story to explain as there are elements of sci-fi, action/adventure, romance and history. The characters are great and it's action packed.

Fantastic, thanks for the feedback! For some reason, I've really been drawn to this series lately. I think I'm going to give it a go after I read another King book that's on my list. I just finished The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, and it was absolutely brilliant. I really like the epic historical/adventure/love story novels, which is maybe why I've been drawn to Outlander... sounds like it's in the same genre... Thanks again!

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic, thanks for the feedback! For some reason, I've really been drawn to this series lately. I think I'm going to give it a go after I read another King book that's on my list. I just finished The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, and it was absolutely brilliant. I really like the epic historical/adventure/love story novels, which is maybe why I've been drawn to Outlander... sounds like it's in the same genre... Thanks again!
    Yes, I think you will definitely enjoy them. They do tend to go into unexpected places. And the series will definitely have an ending. Diana already knows what that is... she just isn't there yet.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All very nice - love the pics...now for some RP1 posts????

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

S/L Unfettered

Was beginning to think that this one was a figment of my imagination. Hopefully my copy will show up tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Was beginning to think that this one was a figment of my imagination. Hopefully my copy will show up tomorrow.
    Haha, me too! But this wasn't

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions! Whenever I visit your thread it makes me think I should start working on my fantasy collection again. Always such captivating art on the editions your post. Unfettered looks especially fantastic.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice additions! Whenever I visit your thread it makes me think I should start working on my fantasy collection again. Always such captivating art on the editions your post. Unfettered looks especially fantastic.
    Thanks! I've gotten more into fantasy books in the last couple years. There are some really great authors out there right now.

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot about this one - Nate Taylor remarque in The Slow Regard of Silent Things

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY VERY VERY nice new stuff !!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Remarque Becca. I recognise Nat Taylor's name from somewhere but I don't know where from.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I really like that style of the artwork.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very nice Remarque Becca. I recognise Nat Taylor's name from somewhere but I don't know where from.
    He illustrated the Princess Books by Pat Rothfuss if you've seen those. He also did the BW illustration of Holly in Unfettered (above) for the Pat Rothfuss story.

Country
    Country Flag

My HF prize arrived today with a few other things.

ARC won on Twitter

The Scarlet Gospels with red sprayed edges (1000 copies)

The Silence of the Lambs S/L

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Silence of the Lambs art!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, The Silence of the Lambs does look fantastic. I k ow many were tentative, but I think it's a worthwhile purchase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast