Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1985

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Amazing pictures. You must have a lot of wall space to hang them all!
    We employ the "gallery hanging" technique. Which basically is any available wall space is crammed with art - haha!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That's what I get for not stopping inhere more often. Very nice additions to the art and book collection Becca. The art pieces are certainly fantastic. And thanks for showing more pics of lettered Suntup. They both
    look awesome. Congrats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERSUPERAMAZING new stuff, BIG BIG congrats Becca !!!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    We employ the "gallery hanging" technique. Which basically is any available wall space is crammed with art - haha!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It's like the tickle you feel in your teeth from cotton candy, only for your eyes! Thanks for the exclusive showing!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It's like the tickle you feel in your teeth from cotton candy, only for your eyes! Thanks for the exclusive showing!
    Lol Jeff. You have a way with words. I was enthralled with Michael Parkes' art since working in a Deck the Walls back in the 80s and his Gargoyles caught my eye! I never thought I might own an original!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike. Well I haven't put much in here lately. Been busy with other things hahahaha.

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERSUPERAMAZING new stuff, BIG BIG congrats Becca !!!
    Thank you!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love your art collection, Becca! Truly outstanding!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow Becca! You and me both love Michael Parkes! A lot jealous and congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I love your art collection, Becca! Truly outstanding!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Wow Becca! You and me both love Michael Parkes! A lot jealous and congrats!
    We got to have a private Zoom call with him. It was very surreal.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fantastic works, I stared at all those pictures for a long time, congrats.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I guess I never posted this year's B-day gift in this thread. It had to at least be equal to last year which was a feat.

The Mischievous Heart Returned by Jennybird Alcantara

I also got to meet Mark Ryden before they closed NYC down.
    We both definitely have the same taste in artists. What's Ryden's new book? I'll see if I can hunt one down.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I guess I never posted this year's B-day gift in this thread. It had to at least be equal to last year which was a feat.

The Mischievous Heart Returned by Jennybird Alcantara

I also got to meet Mark Ryden before they closed NYC down.
    We both definitely have the same taste in artists. What's Ryden's new book? I'll see if I can hunt one down.
    New one is Whipped Cream.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very amazing pieces of art! I enjoyed the pieces. Thank you for sharing!

John

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to post this here. From John Hanic’s collection.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed, Becca

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

It looks really cool. Can you just give a brief idea of what is in it or what it's about?
    Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It looks really cool. Can you just give a brief idea of what is in it or what it's about?
    Thanks
    Here you go. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Whispers+-+S+L

Country
    Country Flag

Some collection updates.

New Later(s) in the house:

My Christmas/Birthday gift, Eris by Nicoletta Ceccoli

Two Seed originals by Dolce Paganne that have been framed.

Also an original Stephen Hickman painting that I helped name - The Dark Grail (finally got it after 6 years):

My Mood
    Cool

Wow is all I can say, so WOW.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That poor little dragon!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great acquisitions! Congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast