+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,826 to 1,847 of 1847

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Guardian of the Beam Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323 is a glorious beacon of light kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I couldn't get a great shot but here is the original painting of "Dungeon House" from The Road.

Awesome, Rebecca. I would love to see more if you get a chance.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Received 3 new original paintings that we purchased from the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine's "Ritual" exhibit at Haven Gallery.

Photos
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Teatime would be my favorite. Very Margaret Keane.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like the first two.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We finally got all of The Road originals hung in my husband's office.

Gunslinger Apprentice Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow those look great like that!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Extraordinary! What a beautiful set, and you've of course done a great job with the framing and placement. I love it!!
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent presentation!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Mercy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Stunning artwork, Becca! Congratulations!

“Suddenly, like a thing falling upon me from without, came fear.” – H.G. Wells

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

Oh my goodness. That looks awesome. And I love the way they are displayed. Congrats on a great display.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Honky Mahfah zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow amazing!

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congrats!
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superbeautiful !!!

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I never posted this year's B-day gift in this thread. It had to at least be equal to last year which was a feat.

The Mischievous Heart Returned by Jennybird Alcantara

I also got to meet Mark Ryden before they closed NYC down.

And a few Time Machine pics

Love these end sheets

And my favorite illustration

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

LOVE that art piece (along with the Suntups, of course)! Congrats.

Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

That art looks so awesome. And of course so do the Time Machine books.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICENICENICE !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74