Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rare illustrations

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please ban him.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Los' View Post
    Shannon and Lookwhoitis: You think your administrator is such a funny guy? Well, that tells a lot about you guys. As I posted on Facebook (an honest comment that the chickenshit-admin deleted since he was afraid people might steer away from this site), this used to be such a great site but now when it's run by an incompetent jerk it has become a place where some get a kick out of laughing at someone they don't even know - obvously they only know half the story, or more correctly, the beloved admin's story. The thing is, I have been here for many years and have helped a lot and have received lots of help. If the admin was competent, he would have checked to make certain that, yes I have helped here and there. He apparently got the idea that I was here to milk King-material from members. If he had been a competent admin, he would know that it's not uncommon to ask for help/scans/whatever on this site. This will likely surprise him, but I often help people like Justin now and then (not so much here, though, but outside of this site). So I'm not the beggar he thinks I am. I don't know what his problem is; maybe he don't like people from Denmark. Truth be told, he's just an asshole. I know of other members who has complained about him, so - well, as the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute! You might think it's immature of me to reappear here with this comment? I don't care - I'm just shocked at the treatment I have received after being a patron here for years. And I don't appreciate being treated as something I'm not...that's the reason for the beginning of the "bickering" in this thread. I'm not sure why a person like RandallFlagg can be running this site, it's beyond any common sense. As I also wrote on facebook, there are thankfully other sites to chat with fans and collectors, so it's not the end of the world for me not being a member here anymore. But, seriously - the way you guys apparently treat certain people, I cannot recommend this site for anyone. Bottom line: There's a lot of good people here, while others think the admin is a real funny sport, and...the admin is truly a jerk! Where did they find you, admin? In the sewer! Please ban me again
    "A person like Randall Flagg can be running this site" because he owns it and he takes the time to run it. Does a fine job too.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon and Lookwhoitis: You think your administrator is such a funny guy? Well, that tells a lot about you guys. As I posted on Facebook (an honest comment that the chickenshit-admin deleted since he was afraid people might steer away from this site), this used to be such a great site but now when it's run by an incompetent jerk it has become a place where some get a kick out of laughing at someone they don't even know - obvously they only know half the story, or more correctly, the beloved admin's story. The thing is, I have been here for many years and have helped a lot and have received lots of help. If the admin was competent, he would have checked to make certain that, yes I have helped here and there. He apparently got the idea that I was here to milk King-material from members. If he had been a competent admin, he would know that it's not uncommon to ask for help/scans/whatever on this site. This will likely surprise him, but I often help people like Justin now and then (not so much here, though, but outside of this site). So I'm not the beggar he thinks I am. I don't know what his problem is; maybe he don't like people from Denmark. Truth be told, he's just an asshole. I know of other members who has complained about him, so - well, as the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute! You might think it's immature of me to reappear here with this comment? I don't care - I'm just shocked at the treatment I have received after being a patron here for years. And I don't appreciate being treated as something I'm not...that's the reason for the beginning of the "bickering" in this thread. I'm not sure why a person like RandallFlagg can be running this site, it's beyond any common sense. As I also wrote on facebook, there are thankfully other sites to chat with fans and collectors, so it's not the end of the world for me not being a member here anymore. But, seriously - the way you guys apparently treat certain people, I cannot recommend this site for anyone. Bottom line: There's a lot of good people here, while others think the admin is a real funny sport, and...the admin is truly a jerk! Where did they find you, admin? In the sewer! Please ban me again

Where the fuck is "Denmark" and what do they smoke there? Fuck off, you obvious dolt. A can of old tomato soup has more intelligence than you.

TDT.Org is largely made up of some of the finest people on the internet and is one of the most community minded groups I have ever seen. They fight with one another at times, but more often than not they are lending each other a helping hand, performing charitable duties, lending each other a helping hand, or generally supporting and conversing with one another. Randall Flagg, the site owner and Director, is largely responsible for providing the basis for this wonderful internet community to exist.

I don't know where all this "history" you claim to have comes from, but to me you're just a "Johnny come lately" bitter asshole, who needs someone to help you remove the stick you have firmly implanted in your ass. If you're gonna leave, then please do so and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned Los' is on a distinguished road

"Yes, please ban him." And this comes from John Hanic! Whatever happened to you? Randall Flagg does a fine job too? He may own it and run it, but he's defintely doing a rotten job...jeez, some people...Hope you don't treat people this way out in the real world

Merlin...please...you only make me laugh right now, you racist ignorant! And no, I've been here for a long time but was lucky enough not to run into you!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That dude obviously had some kinda axe to grind. Just saw he was only a member this month...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Because I had to create a new because of password problems. Otherwise check out Danishfan and DanishCollector. Holy crap, can't believe you people!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Los'/Danish/DanishFan/DanishCollector/whatever..

Did you actually read RF's response? you asked for something to be updated (not for the first time I might add) even though you then proclaim to have much of the info already. RF stated it wasn't that easy, which wasn't good enough for you as there was info YOU didn't have - the implication being, "please do this for me 'cos I'm too lazy to do it myself."

RF, was polite, if a little blunt and even apologised if he was wrong (which it seems based on your response that he wasn't). Jerome, does a damn fine job round here IMHO, going beyond the call of duty to help people out as well as ensuring the general happiness and well being of this sites community as a whole. You have been banned. live with it and stop whining, no one here is going to listen to you or agree with anything you have to say.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill and others, thanks for coming to my defense, but the best way to deal with this person is to completely ignore him. Once he gets bored because he is not getting attention, he will go somewhere else.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall Flagg does a fine job too? He may own it and run it, but he's defintely doing a rotten job...jeez, some people...Hope you don't treat people this way out in the real world
    Just if they're dicks

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill and others, thanks for coming to my defense, but the best way to deal with this person is to completely ignore him. Once he gets bored because he is not getting attention, he will go somewhere else.
    Who? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin...please...you only make me laugh right now, you racist ignorant! And no, I've been here for a long time but was lucky enough not to run into you!
    Is that even possible?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Off topic and against my better judgement, Are you originally "DanishCollector"? If so, why did you re-register as "Danish" post 20 or so times and then react to RF's post, only to get yourself banned, come back to flame so more and generally act like a dick? Just curious, I'm slow on the up take sometimes.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Reopened
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks ari
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are some illustrations by Gipi, from an italian magazine that released the story" One Death"

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4