Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sesame Street Will Kill Your Kids

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I miss SchoolHouse Rock
    Dude, it's out on DVD. Much fun to get drunk and sing along.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and CK?

LOVED THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Thank you. One of my many motto's..
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a huge Firefly fan.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

And I'm a real life Browncoat.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*SQUEE!!!*

Not meaning "a fan of the series" browncoat, but as in someone who is part of a small army who actively fights against an oppressive, tyrannical government.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

I admit to having a huge crush on the blond guy on zoom.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not meaning "a fan of the series" browncoat, but as in someone who is part of a small army who actively fights against an oppressive, tyrannical government.
    This makes me love you even more.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sai Joshua is on a distinguished road Sai Joshua's Avatar

I think they ought to make kids watch episodes of the 3 stooges. That would make their fights so much more enjoyable to watch!

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i have no clue what zoom is. and i only watched sesame street when i was visiting my sister. there were some cartoons i watched but other than that i was more of a slasher film kinda toddler.

maybe the guy that wrote that crap is onto something though. you guys turned out to be weird spooky people because of sesame street and i'm a normal healthy person thanks to a combination of killer toys, redneck cannibals, and scooby doo.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone remember HR Puffinstuff? That is some seriously fukt up shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    This makes me love you even more.
    Thanks for that..

I remember HR Puffinstuff...it reminds me of the Teletubbies in terms of trippy-ness. Speaking of Teletubbies, one of the best times I have been baked was watching that show..especially with the baby in the Sun and the robot vacuum cleaner The Nu Nu...I definitely came to a higher level of consiousness at that point.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, if you're going to watch something stoned (actually, it would probably help):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86X4D_gem8"]YouTube - H.R. Pufnstuf - full episode[/ame]

Nah, believe me. Teletubbies..all those wicked bright primary colors, and singing monkey-dolls with magic screens in their bellies, with a baby in the sun and a pet vacuum cleaner? Please. It is THE show to get royally baked watching.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

All I can say is DBF and I got all excited when we found HR Puffinstuff on Youtube. Then we started to watch.

Funny how your childhood perceptions can be horribly, horribly wrong.

DBF's quote: "WTF were our parents thinking letting us watch this? Didn't they know it was an LSD trip with stuffed animals?"

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    All I can say is DBF and I got all excited when we found HR Puffinstuff on Youtube. Then we started to watch.

Funny how your childhood perceptions can be horribly, horribly wrong.

DBF's quote: "WTF were our parents thinking letting us watch this? Didn't they know it was an LSD trip with stuffed animals?"
    If we didn't watch that then, we wouldn't be the folk that we are now...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This is very true. But man, I must have been really naive as a small child.

Well yeah. Weren't we all?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, not all of us.

John F. Kennedy Katet is on a distinguished road Katet's Avatar

You know, I've watched Teletubbies before but never stoned...something to remember next time I see it lol XD I've never seen HR Puffinstuff probably b/c I'm only 23 lol though I did just sit here and watch it and could totally see why kids would watch it...hell I just watched the whole thing myself XD

There are/were non-naive small children? Hmmmmm, who are you thinking of? Mordred? Damien Thorn?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, DBF. The stories I could tell you....

Quote Originally Posted by Katet View Post
    You know, I've watched Teletubbies before but never stoned...something to remember next time I see it lol XD I've never seen HR Puffinstuff probably b/c I'm only 23 lol though I did just sit here and watch it and could totally see why kids would watch it...hell I just watched the whole thing myself XD
    Just curious "XD"? Is that your slogan? Or am I missing something on all the internets?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast