Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Christmas giveaway

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll throw my hat in the ring. Thanks for the generous giveaway. Forum communities are the best.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's too bad that I don't still have my KZON t-shirt or my newspaper copies of the Castle Rock (News?). I probably threw them away at some point after a housemates dog devoured a bunch of my books one day.. I don't even want to go out and look around to see if those were worth anything.

Game Master Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    It's too bad that I don't still have my KZON t-shirt or my newspaper copies of the Castle Rock (News?). I probably threw them away at some point after a housemates dog devoured a bunch of my books one day.. I don't even want to go out and look around to see if those were worth anything.
    I'm adding you. Try to make your posts on topic for the threads you're posting in though.
    Gonna scare you up and shoot ya, Mister Charlie told me so.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Is it to late to sign up? Cuz I'd love to!

John F. Kennedy DisneyGuys is on a distinguished road DisneyGuys's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just loving this forum and group more and more. I come looking for helpful information and stumble across a cool contest. Please add me to the list and I'm happy to pay shipping if I am lucky enough.

Daniel

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Could you add me please, dear Scott

Game Master Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Added!

LadyHitchhiker and DisneyGuys: I've added both of you too.

I hope noone is too upset about it, but I've removed the shipping provision. Wherever it goes it goes there free.

My Mood
    Amused

Ari Racing
    Iowabob
    Christine B
    Cook
    Odetta
    Ricky
    Heather19
    John Blaze
    Erin
    Bethany
    George (no longer) at Ramstein
    Evilash
    Merlin1958
    Browning's Child
    Velcro fly
    CRinVA
    ur2ndbiggestfan
    Storyslinger
    Stockerlone
    LadyHitchhiker
    DisneyGuys
    Darkthoughts

Gunslinger Apprentice zombie is on a distinguished road zombie's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Please add me

My Mood
    Amused

Ari Racing
    Iowabob
    Christine B
    Cook
    Odetta
    Ricky
    Heather19
    John Blaze
    Erin
    Bethany
    Evilash
    Merlin1958
    Browning's Child
    Velcro fly
    CRinVA
    ur2ndbiggestfan
    Storyslinger
    Stockerlone
    LadyHitchhiker
    DisneyGuys
    Darkthoughts
    zombie

You are added.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to be added please

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about a multiple post, but didn't see my name in the list of entrants and would like to get in on the amazingly generous offer.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure Scott will get y'all added to the list shortly.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Amused

Ari Racing
    Iowabob
    Christine B
    Cook
    Odetta
    Ricky
    Heather19
    John Blaze
    Erin
    Bethany
    Evilash
    Merlin1958
    Browning's Child
    Velcro fly
    CRinVA
    ur2ndbiggestfan
    Storyslinger
    Stockerlone
    LadyHitchhiker
    DisneyGuys
    Darkthoughts
    zombie
    Dyetie
    TCCBodhi

I believe everyone is added now. The cutoff for entry is tomorrow. The drawing the day after that. Good luck!

As a bonus the winner will receive all the personal bills of everyone on the site.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I already have the book so do not add me. Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to whoever wins it - it is a wonderful book!

Spoiler:

....but maybe we can arrange something in regards to that torture stuff!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

ooohhhh, i want in please!

My Mood
    Amused

Ari Racing
    Iowabob
    Christine B
    Cook
    Odetta
    Ricky
    Heather19
    John Blaze
    Erin
    Bethany
    Evilash
    Merlin1958
    Browning's Child
    Velcro fly
    CRinVA
    ur2ndbiggestfan
    Storyslinger
    Stockerlone
    LadyHitchhiker
    DisneyGuys
    Darkthoughts
    zombie
    Dyetie
    TCCBodhi
    Becca69
    Melike

I believe everyone is added now. The cutoff for entry is tomorrow. The drawing the day after that. Good luck!

As a bonus the winner will receive all the personal bills of everyone on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I already have the book so do not add me. Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to whoever wins it - it is a wonderful book!

Spoiler:

....but maybe we can arrange something in regards to that torture stuff!
    Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    ooohhhh, i want in please!

You are on the list.

I have taken the liberty of adding Melike to the list. She is unable to post here. I have made an exception on that.

Gunslinger Apprentice EvaH will become famous soon enough EvaH's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas everyone!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

tapping feet patiently waiting.................
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there to be an announcement of the winner or is it private?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    tapping feet patiently waiting.................
    Tapping foot in sync with Bob............................................... ......
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Amused

I'm sorry for the delay. I hope the holidays were good to everyone. I used The Hat program to draw the name and Cook won! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! I'll contact you tomorrow for your shipping info.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Scott,

Seriously... That is so cool !!
    I can't thank you enough, A few days ago I was explaining how cool this book is to my wife.
    I told her my odds of winning are really not that bad all things considered, but of course I didn't think I'd win.
    I've really wanted to add this to my collection. Again, thank you so very much.

- Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Landon View Post
    I'm sorry for the delay. I hope the holidays were good to everyone. I used The Hat program to draw the name and Cook won! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! I'll contact you tomorrow for your shipping info.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Cook. My it fill the void in your collection.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And you'll get your daily workout while reading it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast