Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Darkseekers Cove

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Darkseekers Cove

So....since we seem to have a very limited following in the dark watches of the night, I've decided we need a place for all us night owls to hunker down in. Tell us....what gets you through the midnight hours, and why are you awake to begin with?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not awake. Nor do i have a computer. I post telepathically in my sleep.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I am not awake. Nor do i have a computer. I post telepathically in my sleep.
    That is talent on the highest level.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Really, it's my dream. I am ready for the implant that gives me telepathic internet. If i have to trade my soul... Or a few others so be it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be willing to let you have mine to make this happen, imagine the possibilities

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
    I have constant fear that something's
    always near

- Iron Maiden

I have always been a night owl!

Must be the gypsy in their soul
    They have a need for rock and roll
    they always will
    They're out there still
    they're the night owls

- Little River Band
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of the most intriguing things happen at night.....

Snoring, drooling, sleepwalking .....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

...moonwalking

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Vampires.....

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No sunscreen needed.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hate for anyone to go all sparkly; sorry Twilight fans

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just stopped into the Cove to check things out.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

We're working on redoing the bar area. Retro 80' s theme just ain't cutting it. Any suggestions?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"It ain't about the Boston Strangler, Honey, it's not one of those..............talking 'bout the Midnight Rambler, the one who jumped the garden wall"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????