Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Cried for two hours.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "The season finale of #AHSNYC has a runtime of 32 minutes, making it the shortest episode of “American Horror Story” to date."

https://twitter.com/ahszone/status/1593002625796296705
    Wow that is short. I watched the first episode last night. I'm hoping it gets better. I wish they could somehow bring back the essence of season 1. I loved how there were all these layers to the story, and I feel like that's been missing in all the following seasons.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched the finale last night and have a strong feeling that this is going to be one of the most forgettable seasons. The sense of place was good, but the story just didn't do it for me. I echo Heather's thoughts in that I wish they'd get back to the essence (and true horror) of seasons 1 and 2.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It probably will. It's my favorite so far. I can't stop thinking about it.

By the way, I know this season is not going to be many people's favorites. I have personal reasons for admiring it so much. It felt like a walk through my life. I was born a few years before AIDS started here. I am of a generation of queers that grew up knowing that gay=AIDS=Dead=You deserved it. By 1990 I hadn't even seen any out people on TV unless they were freaks on day time talk shows. I also know a lot about serial killers because a lot of serial killers killed not only a lot of woman but a lot of gay men as well that the police did not give two shits about, Dahmer was right around 91. And to see deeply flawed gay characters face their shit and in some cases receive redemption, I mean I am getting emotional thinking about it now but that's cool.
    Also, Kraftwerk, saw them live, love that the last segment was a music video centered around that song. It gave it a new heart and meaning to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26