Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Love this show. So excited for October!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Me too! And I'm even more excited after seeing those clips!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Newer ads with actors in them.
    http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool ads, but I wish they showed more. How much do I need to be watching this show?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

John F. Kennedy DTRAiN235 is on a distinguished road DTRAiN235's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved, Loved, LOVED! the first season. It is everything that a great show should be!

Cannot wait for Asylum to begin...i sure it will melt all of our faces!
    fuck this planet.

The earth is evil. We don't need to grieve for it.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Finally a real commmercial!

I'll save judgement for now but this doesn't look spooky at all

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs/1688643740

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. I'm anxious for this.
    2. I hope they don't purposely push the envelope just for the sake of trying to "outdo" last season.
    3. I'd be mych happier if that Adam Levine guy was killed in the first episode.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Okay.
    I was pleasantly surprised at how they set up the story-line to this season.
    I kept wondering "how are they going to introduce the story of an insane asylum without it being the most cliche story ever?"
    They got me!

I'm definitely excited to see where it will go this season.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

What a creepy show. This is one of the shows that I have to watch something else before I go to bed. Especially this season.

Yeah, I think I had vague dreams about it last night. Definitely not a show that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But good. Damn good.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the first episode a lot, gave it a 4 out of 5.

Spoiler:
    Aliens!? Aliens!? I thought it would just end up being in other-Tate's head until the doctor guy took the bug out of his neck and saw it also.

And I wonder how they're going to tie the current-day storyline to the older-day storyline.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I liked the first episode a lot, gave it a 4 out of 5.

Spoiler:
    Aliens!? Aliens!? I thought it would just end up being in other-Tate's head until the doctor guy took the bug out of his neck and saw it also.

And I wonder how they're going to tie the current-day storyline to the older-day storyline.
    I was thinking that was a little out of place as well. I guess I will see how it plays out before passing judgement though.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That was my one concern as well. What I loved about last season was that as the story progressed you found out about all the terrible things that happened in the house. This season almost seems as if it'll be the reverse and have the main story be in the past. Not sure how I feel about that. But maybe I'm wrong. I am really curious to see how it progresses.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

DUN DUN DUN

This show is so good. I love how it makes me constantly try to figure out what's going to happen.
    And it's so gritty and raw.
    Love it.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm not quite as engaged as I was last season, but it's still pretty good.

Yeah, I don't think I can get quite as engrossed as I did last season. Probably because it was the first I had seen like it.
    Still. I'm real curious to see where it's going.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The family was the core of the first season, which made it more engaging.

I agree. Too much going on. Too much quick editing. No suspense.
    The last episode would have been better off just focusing on the exorcism and the creepy doctor.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The actor playing the possessed kid in episode two was fucking amazing.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He really, really was. That was one of the creepiest things I'd seen in a long time.

For me, though I still haven't watched all of season 1 (had a hard time finding the last eps and just haven't gotten around to it...?) i find this one to be just a bit creepier. I suppose it all boils down to personal fears. And one of mine happens to be medical experimentation. So that gets me...

This season does seem a bit creepier than last season.
    But I loved last season on a totally different level.

So my friend made a guess about the doctor. Is he an alien?
    Thoughts?

And I agree about the guy who was possessed. Fucking creepy.

Ok, after that last episode I'm done with this version of the show.
    I am completely not interested in the torture and vomiting thing.
    It's a shame that they had such a great place to make a good show and just completely ruined with shaky cam, way too many characters, being gross just to be gross, shaky cam, fast edit, poor story lines, and just nonsense (anne frank?seriously?).
    I understand that maybe this season wasn't made for me, since I like character development and slow burn story lines. But I don't see them going back to that kind of show for the 3rd season.
    What a waste of a great idea and great actors.
    shaky cam.

Last night's episode....

WHAT. THA. FUCK.

They got me. I can't lie. And I was left thinking "How could I have been so stupid?"

Just heard it has been renewed for a third season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast