Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Road Rage - Stephen King & Joe Hill

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Pics?

John
    I tried to take pics but my camera is broken!
    I got the Comics Pro edition today and The JetPack original plus the other variants today. Unfortunately my camera is still broken!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to my usual comics store yesterday and they "forgot" to order any of the Road Rage. It's under new management and I'm getting sorely disappointed. They haven't ordered ANY of the hardcover editions either. I'm thinking about changing shops.

John

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I've taken to ordering online -- so many trips to comic shops where they don't have the books yet or they aren't out on display yet. I'd rather pay a few bucks shipping and have them delivered to my door.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd really rather patronize a local store, but I'm getting close to doing just what you're doing, Bev. This store was great for a long time, but, as I said, they have new management and they seem VERY disorganized.

John

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The one I frequent, one time I went in at noon and the guy running the place was drunk off his ass.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I've taken to ordering online -- so many trips to comic shops where they don't have the books yet or they aren't out on display yet. I'd rather pay a few bucks shipping and have them delivered to my door.
    I agree. Even though I feel bad not using my local shop, online ordering seems more reliable.

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

The one I frequent, one time I went in at noon and the guy running the place was drunk off his ass.
    LOL The place where I go the guy is always stoned! Last week I asked if I could pre-order and pre-pay my comics and he did not understand what I was asking him to do. I had to explain it to him 5 times!

If I couldn't see where you were located from your profile, I'd wonder if it was the same guy!

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

If I couldn't see where you were located from your profile, I'd wonder if it was the same guy!
    Maybe it is a job requirement to be stoned or drunk to work in a comic shop.

Traveler Imastrangeone is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Innocent

does anyone know if the second printing of road rage 1 that came out today has the same or a different cover?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second printing? Are you sure?
    I would tend to say that it was the #2 part (last of the adaptation of THROTTLE); and i think that the covers are great !

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/road_rage/promo_site/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The JETPACK exclusive is not on the SK.com website.

Here are ALL the covers :
    http://club-stephenking.fr/2615-road-rage
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I have pics of all the Road Rage covers on my book collection thread: pixiedark76

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really intrigued by this series. I do hope that they do something new with it and it isn't just Duel with Bikers though. (Mind you the 'bikers' could be a significant difference in itself so there may be no 'just' about it.)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=3194
    Here is the cover for the hardback of Road Rage with new intros from both King and Hill. If you head over to the pre-order page you can get a sneek peak.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1613772823

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

On Lilja´s is a nice pic from the ARC HC

http://www.liljas-library.com/articl...#open_comments

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh. I like that. Now THAT'S a monster truck.

Are any of you enjoying this series? Do they bring anything new to the original premise they're riffling off? (I'd like to get it anyway. Trouble is, money is scarce and there are a lot of comics I'd like to get. I'll likely trade-wait for this.)

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm tempted to think it's a decimal point error.

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I often see books priced outrageously high on Amazon. Not sure the reason, maybe hoping someone will think it's rare.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, decimal error or not if someone does pay $900 that's right around the point where I'd say the dumbass deserves what they get.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the Road Rage that is coming out on October 29, 2013? Is it a second printing?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't say for sure without looking (and am too lazy to look), but my guess is it's the paperback.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Burnette View Post
    I can't say for sure without looking (and am too lazy to look), but my guess is it's the paperback.
    There you go. That makes sense. Thanks
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Burnette View Post
    There you go. That makes sense. Thanks
    No problem! I just hope I'm right about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2