Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the next round ?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alec Guinness

9 40.91%
  • Samuel L. Jackson

0 0%
  • Meryl Streep

3 13.64%
  • Dustin Hoffman

2 9.09%
  • Anthony Hopkins

8 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TGAAOAT - Round 2, Group 4

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default TGAAOAT - Round 2, Group 4

Alec Guinness's IMDB Page

Notable films : Star Wars, Lawrence of Arabia, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Oliver Twist

-----

Samuel L. Jackson's IMDB Page

Notable films : Star Wars (EP I, II, III), Pulp Fiction, Jurassic Park, One Eight Seven, Sphere

-----

Meryl Streep's IMDB Page

Notable films : Doubt, Adaptation, Out of Africa, Julie & Julia, Sophie's Choice

-----

Dustin Hoffman's IMDB Page

Notable films : Kramer vs Kramer, Hook, Rain Man, The Graduate, Papillon

-----

Anthony Hopkins's IMDB Page

Notable films : Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, The Elephant Man, Dracula

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not the most flattering pic of Anthony Hopkins - he looks stoned off his nuts!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, no, I suppose it isn't.

I'm torn between Hopkins and Streep ...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For me it's either going to be Alec or Meryl...Hmmm

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again... hard decision.
    The greatest living female actress Meryl Streep ... vs. 3 great actors and...the legendary Alec Guinness.

Alec Guinness OK... he is an ´late´+ ´foreign´ country actor... but i try it)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopkins
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went with Streep. She is just too impressive.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoffman should win this hands down just for The Graduate.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Streep. No question.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, another one that's super loaded with talent.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know. See, pablo's earlier comment of,

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Hoffman should win this hands down just for The Graduate.
    would hold serious weight. But so would something like, "Sir Alec Guinness should win this hands down for The Bridge on the River Kwai", which absolutely fucking blew me away. Haven't seen any of Streep's films, so I can't vote in this round. I'd say Samuel L. Jackson the least favourite though of this round, easily.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    <...> But so would something like, "Sir Alec Guinness should win this hands down for The Bridge on the River Kwai", which absolutely fucking blew me away<...>
    Yes. And this is how bears are voting.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I went with Hopkins
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

Let's get some more votes on this one ...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Gone with the Guinness on this one.

- Melike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw

- Melike

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

While I didn't vote for her I'm shocked Meryl doesn't have more votes.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And pablo, here's a compromise that feature both Hoffman and Guinnes in the same clip:

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Come on, just a couple more votes for Guinness, please!

- Melike

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Done! And it's a tie!!

sk

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thank you, frik! This is certainly looking to be a pretty close round, that's for sure!

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

more Guinness votes

please?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

b b b b bump

Country
    Country Flag

h h h h hush

looks like time to clandestinely close...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast