Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2208

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last one...
    My wife and I are NASCAR fans (go fast, turn left. go fast, turn left).
    Her Dad owned a stock car and her brother still races on the Outlaw circuit.
    Anyway, picture of us at the Championship race in Homestead Florida in November.
    We visited the Speed Network booth and...

Karl

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great photos, Karl. You two covered a lot of ground!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics, the 1st one has a stunning backdrop!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Karl wins the "Iron Butt" award here at TDT.org

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Karl wins the "Iron Butt" award here at TDT.org
    Thanks Jerome !!

I think this year between the Bike Trip, the NH trip, and my work,
    we've hit all 56 states this year.

Not including Alaska and Hawaii of course.

Karl

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Um.... 56?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Um.... 56?
    Sorry Patrick, my bad.

57 States

Karl

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Um.... 56?
    Sorry Patrick, my bad.

57 States

Karl

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Um.... 56?
    Sorry Patrick, my bad.

57 States

Karl

I was waiting on Karl to come back and so oh.......and California make 57 (almost forgot that one)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Um.... 56?
    Sorry Patrick, my bad.

57 States

Karl

I was waiting on Karl to come back and so oh.......and California make 57 (almost forgot that one)
    Ralph, it was Puerto Rico I forgot to count.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This is from our big "Texas Blizzard" today.

I posted several new artsy photos in "my thread" in the Art Wall - in case you want to check them out (since I know a lot of you don't get out of the corner here much).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice picture!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

beaver dam!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this year between the Bike Trip, the NH trip, and my work,
    we've hit all 56 states this year.

Not including Alaska and Hawaii of course.

Karl
    Awesome.
    I still have three to go..North Dakota, Kansas and Oklahoma. Hawaii was my fourth, Alaska forty-third..or thereabouts, even though I used to live in B.C. for ten years...Only got up to Smithers at the time.

sk

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As I sit here barefoot in shorts and a thin shirt, I really enjoy all the artistic cold weather photos!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a bit warm-tropical here today 70 degrees winds 10 mph.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

As I sit here barefoot in shorts and a thin shirt, I really enjoy all the artistic cold weather photos!
    Me too.

(That reminds me. I must turn the heating down a bit.)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We are having a heat wave that is completely out of character here. Even on warm days this time of year, it gets colder at night. Last night I left all the windows wide open and it was still warm in the morning.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was like walking around in Miami this morning at 6:30 am. Breezy and almost warm despite the sun not being up. As I type this, I am in my kitchen with all the windows open, and just enjoying it. The wife and I are going to walk the dogs for a mile or two in just a bit.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... here in austin...
    last sunday : 89 degrees
    Tuesday : 16 degrees
    Weds: 70 MPH winds that blow off all my roof's shingles ( insurance is going pay for a new one at least)
    Thursday/Friday : snow and ice
    Sunday- today : no clouds in site... a perfect 73 degrees

next tuesday...back to freezing (low 20's)... a guy could get whiplash with weather that changes this fast.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

THATS JUST CRAZY CLIMATE CHANGES IN A SPAN OF A FEW DAYS!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It started snowing here again.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My cat's (Caliope) lapsus:

Isn't she cute?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! Is she pure Siamese?

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast