Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2208

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    You guys crack me up!

I'm 6' even, but I was wearing shoes and Jerome wasn't.

It was fantastic visiting Jerome and family at home for the first time (we usually meet at pubs and booksignings and that time in Vegas). His book collection is even more amazing in person!
    I am so happy that Ka brought Patrick to my house.
    It was a serendipity things. Patrick was in Sacramento for a reunion (drinking contest )
    I was sweating my balls off about the domain change and costs etc. (Meaning my wife wants to know how much I am spending)
    Patrick called me on his way home, and as good fortune would have it he was only about 15 miles from my house.
    He decided to come over, and once he had seen the books, met the family, watched NFL games and the San Francisco Giant's game he kindly offered to help with the expenses of buying domain names, transfering vbulletin and image software, and purchase of the entire contents pre 10/5/2010.
    It's a labor of love.
    Aw shucks, thanks. The real work thus far has all been Matt, Jerome, and Jerome's two sons. My technical skills are pretty much zip.

The nice thing about that photo up there is that I hardly look hungover at all.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Following are several pics - bear with me! The first several were taken this past April as my wife Terri and I vacationed in Hawaii. It was an awesome vacation and I do have some great shots to add but not here. The purpose of these Hawaii pics is to serve as our "before" pics! Eventurally you will get to the "after" pics and you'll understand! Enjoy!

Transformation Starts
    These next two pics swere taken in August at the North Carolina Outer Banks!

And these next four pics were taken two days ago! My wife and i have been on a very sgtrict low carb diet dince May 10th. That was the day i was given the scare of a lifetime as my Doctor told me I was "officially" pre-diabetic and problably would have diabetes the next time we visited unless I made drastic changes. I said what and he said "Bob, just lose weight and this can all go away!" That is all it took! My wife and I started the Medi-Fast diet (my 23 year old daughter also joined in with us). Personally, I have lost almost 60 pounds and my wife and daughter have lost another 60 pounds combined. The Doctor told me my blood work was FANTASTIC and that I probably bought myself at least ten more years on my lifespan if not more!

Today this is what we look like! The only downsize (no pun intended) to all this is all the money we are currently spending on new clothes! But it's all worth it! We feel great and we like the way we look and know we will be hanging around to see our grandchildren grow up. Only one grandchild so far, but more to follow. For now, Tommy is 4 and a half months old and as you'll see in the pics he has great tastes in what he wears!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Bob and Terri!

I only wish I had the self-discipline to do that!

John

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

John the major motivating factor was the threat of diabetes. I don't like needles and this was the easy way out!

Spoiler:

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Bob !! You both look wonderful !!!! Congratulations !!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Bob. You look fantastic (and probably feel so too)! That's amazing that you were able to have the motivation and desire to do make a change for the better.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a truly awesome accomplishment, Bob! You guys should be proud of yourselves - you look FANTASTIC!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That's great Bob. You and your wife should be very proud of yourselves.

Now go get that grandkid some Yankees gear!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

lOOKING GREAT BOB, I TO AM STRUGELING WITH WEIGHT LOSS (will power is the answer)
    I'VE LOST ABOUT 30LBS MYSELF!!!!!! IF I COULD JUST LAY OFF THE BEER!!!
    YOU TOO ARE LOOKING GREAT KEEP IT UP....

BRIAN...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Bob! You two have done the work and the results are obvious. You guys look fantastic. Congratulations!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG you guys look great!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Keep it up.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Clap Clap Clap!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY WELL DONE Bob!
    You both look great!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob
    Great stuff!! Needles would be no fun. I had to give myself shots twice a day in the stomach for only 5 days because of a bloot clot and those 5 days really, really sucked. I can not imagine what a diabetic goes through. Keep at it!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Svelt is the word i was searching in my brain. You look terrific. Congrats

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks to all - this has been and will continue to be an adventure. For a lifetime!

Spoiler:

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Bob, you two look wonderful!! Congrats on the big change!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The San Francisco Giants are up 3-1 over Philly. Out here we have a saying:
    "Fear the Beard!"

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, Jerome!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

You look so menacing there, Jerome!. I would walk on the other side of the street had I encountered such a intense looking man!.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it, Jerome! You look like you're ready to open up a can of whoopass!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Last Wednesday. I don't remember the last time both my wife and I had a day off work and spent it doing nothing. We're still new to parenting and we both have crazy work schedules so we decided to hit the park... where we spent a lot of time when we were dating and lived a lot loss hectic lives.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Jerome !! Looks like your beard worked -- Giants going to the World Series! Congratulations !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast