Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2208

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    thanks guys.... it's my first car where the speedometer goes up to 150 MPH - wonder if it actually goes that fast..... may have to take it out this weekend ha ha.
    Hehe, to get up that fast around Austin you are going to have to do it on the highway, since ther arn't that many straight roads around there. Although I did find one up north along time ago and hit 120 on it, good luck!

I am so jealous, I so badly want to be in Austin again. Went to high school just north of Austin and loved my life there. It is such a beautiful place. And I so miss the "winters" there... cold? what cold?
    Growing up I used to spend some time regularly during the summers south of Austin in New Braunfels because I had extended family out there. This was before they built the giant Schlitterbahn waterpark.
    Wow that takes me back, used to go there in the summer with the church group, the all time best water slide ever!!!! Not to mention the rapids they had for innertubbing, I'm sure they had to shut those down becuase god knows in this day and age you can't have something that dangerous in a water park.

You were in those parts before me since by the time my family moved down there Schiltterbahn had been there a while.
    yeah... i've been here in austin for 31 years, and it seems the schlitterbahn has always been a fixture in the area. it got voted best water park on the travel channel... and i believe it. it's actually grown to three water parks in one now - they haven't shut any thing down... just added and added over the years. i went this summer and stayed from 10 am to 8 pm and only got to ride about half the rides they have.

the rapids on the guadalupe river were pretty lame this year, with the drought we've been in. you had to hold your ass up the entire time to keep from busting it on rocks. luckily we've gotten some rain the past 3 weeks - though we're still in drought conditions and they still haven't opened the boat docks back up on lake travis- things have started turning green again.
    i might actually get to put the skiboat in the water (for the first time in over a year) by february... if el nino' cooperates.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I was there in the '70's mostly. Stayed in the sleepy Landa Resort and the most exciting thing was a rope swing over the river. Splash!

I only went there one time once Schlitterbahn had been built. It was fun.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Patrick, absolutely beautiful

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just love her facial expression.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys.

Daghain, when she smiles, it melts my heart.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's the power of daughters right there.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

OOhhh....she is absolutely adorable!. What a beautiful little girl. She has such large eyes!.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too adroable for you're own good Patrick.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Patrick..you own a shotgun right! That pretty little thing is gonna be a heart breaker!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wife's Employee party Saturday night.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys make a great looking couple RF.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. and Mrs. Flagg are looking great!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    That pretty little thing is gonna be a heart breaker!
    Reminds me of the last words of Carrie:

Spoiler:
    "...she's gonna be a real world beeter some day."
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind comments.

Jerome, you two look lovely as always. How was the party?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Patrick - I just love that photo.

Jerome - You both look great. Hope you had a good time at the party!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Jerome your wife is very lucky! And the same can be said for you. Handsome couple!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Jerome, you two look lovely as always. How was the party?
    Thanks. It was ok. I was 'volunteered' to be the photographer, so spent the bulk of the evening taking pictures, rather than partying.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope they kept you well supplied with beers at least!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The Wife's Employee party Saturday night.

You two are the cutest ever.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got back from Rome/London - I had a GREAT time! I took over 3000 photos (I won't subject ya'll to them all), but I've only gone through about a 150 of them so far - I'll be busy for months. I tried to take some artsy photos along with the usual tourist kind.

Here is one of a sculpture by the Tower of London Bridge.
    I call it- "Towering Leap"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is another one I took by the Tower Bridge... I tried to get some candid shots to capture the essence of the cities.... My girlfriend gav me a hard time when I took this one... she thought I was just perving (which I've been known to do on occasion)... But i thought it would make an interesting shot and took the pic anyways... glad I did.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Here Is another one from London - I think it is my favorite so far...it's a keeper and one i'll probably print.
    I think it totally captures the personality of London,it has a very classical romantic edge with the wet pavement reflections.... and the with kid on the scooter while the other kid watches him go by.... really makes it for me. i also love the contrast of the new... verses the old.

I hope to have a multitude of new pics posted in the coming weeks from this vacation... but rather than clog up this thread, I'll probably put them all in my personal artwork threads (under the ARTWALL forum) here.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ead.php?t=2575
    and for the more risque photos...
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ead.php?t=2578

I check them out from time to time and give me some honest feedback if you can.

I call this one: "Reflections of Past and Present"

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry, thanks for sharing. They're all good, but that first photo, "Towering Leap," is my favorite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast