Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2208

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Halloween at the Smith house:

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks John and Pam!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW, Rick! A lot of work there (and very nicely done!)

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Halloween at the Smith house:

Holy smokes, that's impressive!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

That is pretty coolio!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice pics, Karen! And Jerome, the yard looks GREAT!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys.

Karen, the family looks great. That photo in the middle cracks me up!

I guess we should all have expected Jerome's yard to look fantastic for Halloween!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks Dags and Patrick! That pic is wicked funny, that's why I love it!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just downloaded some pics off my camera and just had to post this one! Christmas afternoon with my grandson Tommy.

and this one where he gets his first signed baseball - my boys get a signed ball for christmas every year. So Tommy will be getting a signed "rookie" baseball for christmas every year now - this one is Mike Stanton of the Marlins! His daddy, my son-in-law is a Marlins fan so he's a happy camper too!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's one happy camper!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Very cute. I wish I had a signed ball for each of my Chrismases. That would be a lot of signed balls!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You and me both Bob - personally I own One signed ball - My kids gave me a Signed (Steiner Authenticated) Mariano Rivera for Christmas this year. their original idea was to get Mickey mantle but those don't come cheap - most authentic ones are well voer $500 each. As it is I know they payed premium for the Rivera ball.

My boys each have about a dozen or so signed balls. Brett got a David Cone this year and Bryan got Phillip Hughes! Tommy actually got two as his Dad got him another rookie ball for Christmas - Austin Jackson. So Tommy is less than a year old and has two signed balls already!!!!! I am definitley jealous.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

One of the nice things about Mariano Rivera is that his signature is always perfectly legible. He takes his time on every signature. Congratulations on a signed ball by a can't miss first ballot Hall of Famer!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cute grandson, Bob, and a sweet gift tradition!

Along the Path of the Beam debungsmere is on a distinguished road

Picture of me and my wife at my cousin's wedding over the holiday's. I post this because my wife is more beautiful than my book collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by debungsmere View Post

Picture of me and my wife at my cousin's wedding over the holiday's. I post this because my wife is more beautiful than my book collection
    I agree. She's quite fetching-you are a fortunate man.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by debungsmere View Post

i'll trade ya a lettered dark tower gunslinger for her.

quite beautiful indeed!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You both make a fine looking couple!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sons of Anarchy Season 3 on FX
    Bachman arrives to dispose of a body.

Karl

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One more Bachman picture from SoA.
    Karl

Country
    Country Flag

Stuck In Chattanooga Tennessee due to snow.
    Figured I would share a couple of photos.

The next couple are from my motorcycle trip back in August.
    Sorry for the late posting, and thanks to Jerome for pointing us in the right direction when we passed through San Francisco.

Karl

Country
    Country Flag

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous view, willie....where are you at?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Taken by myself at a stop light so the Boss would quit sticking the camera in my face as I was trying to drive.
    Actually thought it came out pretty good....

Karl

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Gorgeous view, willie....where are you at?
    That one was in Montana.
    One of the most beautiful states we went through, along with Idaho.

We rode 8812 miles through 26 states in 27 days.

Karl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast