Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2208

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice vacation shots Oh Fearless Leader!

I have a bunch of wedding shots to post b ut not quite ready. But I did want to post these few pics.

At the Rehearsal Dinner, many gifts were given out from the bride (daughter) and groom (new son-in-law). The first pic was taken when they asked the father of the bride (me) and the father (Chris) and step father (Larry) of the groom to come forward. Look at the log with the three hatchets (axes). First off, the log that they are embedded in I cut when I cut 16 of them for the base for their center pieces! I thought that pretty cool. I was wondering what the Axes were for though. It turns out these were very thoughful gifts with a clear meaning behind them.

Each Axe was inscribed on the blade - see the second pic and you can read my inscription. There is even a King tie in as they mentioned SKEMERs. It reads

Bob "the Upstate SKEMER" Ireland

I still did not see the connection, until they gave out the thankyou card and asked us to each read our cards. The third pic is of my thankyou card. It's a little hard to read but doable. It is addressed to Poppa I.

Turns out the Axe gift was quite meaningful! My baby girl married a terrific guy on Saturday. We couldnt be any happier. Besides, he's an electrician and I am pretty sure I now have a lifetime 24x7 electrician. :-)

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Bob. Very inventive!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fabulous. I love the note.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default SANDMAN ?

WHO & WHERE IS THE SANDMAN?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    WHO & WHERE IS THE SANDMAN?

Alas, the real "Sandman" has retired as the greatest MLB closer of all time. No comparison, now or in the likely future, with regard to the MLB "Post-season"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So in the past six weeks I have had two children get married. I posted a couple unique pics a while back, but just got my hands on the pics from the photographer. This woman has amazing talent at composing shots and providing excellence. She earned her money. I thought I'd show a few shots here from Kara's and Christopher's wedding. Soon I will show shots from Bryan and Marisa's wedding which was ten days ago!

My fave!

A proud Daddy

The wedding party having fun

The wedding gown!

The whole family!

Outside the barn!

A little Autumn in the air

My twins Brett & Bryan
    Brett & Jessie on the left; Bryan & Marisa (now newlywed) on the right!

Spoiler:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice pictures! Congratulations to the new family & in-laws ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Bob!!

Spoiler:
    They're "Yankee" fans I trust? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great photos, CRinVA!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Congrats, Bob!!

Spoiler:
    Bill

My sons Brett abnd Bryan are true blue Yankee / Giants fan> Brett currently trying to get a job with MLB right now. He is actually travelling to Orlando o two weeks for the winter meetings and MLB Job Fair. He graduates in May with a degree in Sports Management and minors in Business and Human Resource Development. He was also a 4 year Varsity Baseball starter in HS.

My Son-in-Law Thomas is a Tigers / Dolphins fan, but I am making his son, my grandson Tommy into a Yankee / Giants fan! My newest Son-in-Law Chris is a Nats and Skins fan, buy I'll keep him around because he is a damn good electrician and I like having a free electrician in the family. He also knows plumbing and dry walling etc. I'll forgive his baseball and football transgressions since he is so young! Both fams were actually at the Skins / Giants game last night. My ife got them free tickets from her boss. I told them they are rooting for the wrong team! :-) Evidence the Giants win last night!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Congrats, Bob!!

Spoiler:
    Bill

My sons Brett abnd Bryan are true blue Yankee / Giants fan> Brett currently trying to get a job with MLB right now. He is actually travelling to Orlando o two weeks for the winter meetings and MLB Job Fair. He graduates in May with a degree in Sports Management and minors in Business and Human Resource Development. He was also a 4 year Varsity Baseball starter in HS.

My Son-in-Law Thomas is a Tigers / Dolphins fan, but I am making his son, my grandson Tommy into a Yankee / Giants fan! My newest Son-in-Law Chris is a Nats and Skins fan, buy I'll keep him around because he is a damn good electrician and I like having a free electrician in the family. He also knows plumbing and dry walling etc. I'll forgive his baseball and football transgressions since he is so young! Both fams were actually at the Skins / Giants game last night. My ife got them free tickets from her boss. I told them they are rooting for the wrong team! :-) Evidence the Giants win last night!
    It's all good, Bob. We can try as we might, but they will always develop their own allegiances. I took, Merlin IV to his first "Pre-Thanksgiving" movie the other night, "Frozen" and you hope the traditions stick. Sometimes they do not. Do not fret, your kids seem to be on a road to do well, and if they exceed at their respective positions, The Yanks will be looking for them!!!!!

Have a very "Happy Holiday Season"!!!

Merlin IV...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Christmas photo time; first family shot we've done in ... forever. This was at my company kid's Christmas party this weekend; I was the photographer, but handed the Nikon over to my elf before Santa was able to escape all the kids left for the day.

My two, Erick & Sydney ... love this photo of them.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics, George!

My baby daughter Holly is one week old today and here is the first time I've managed to catch her (kind of) smiling on camera.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Christmas photo time; first family shot we've done in ... forever. This was at my company kid's Christmas party this weekend; I was the photographer, but handed the Nikon over to my elf before Santa was able to escape all the kids left for the day.

My two, Erick & Sydney ... love this photo of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Great pics, George!

My baby daughter Holly is one week old today and here is the first time I've managed to catch her (kind of) smiling on camera.

Truly wonderful photo's!!! Here's my Grandson, Merlin IV, styling for Christmas!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

New member of our family.......Flash Gordon.......... aussie.......very smart dog....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Australian Shepherd... was 1st on my list but everyone else in the family wanted a Golden Retriever. (wouldn't swap him now of course )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome dog (although not Australian - the breed was developed in the USA - we have Blue Heelers down here for cattle work)
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Awesome dog (although not Australian - the breed was developed in the USA - we have Blue Heelers down here for cattle work)
    Lots of Blue Heelers here in TN. they must be great cattle dogs. This is my second Aussie, and I must say they are the most intelligent, loyal and sweet dogs I've had, great with kids and other animals. Wonderful breed I would recommend to anyone.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Recent pic from Panama:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it or you spend a LOT OF TIMES at Panama? You lucky!
    (Although there is probably too much sun for me )
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is it or you spend a LOT OF TIMES at Panama? You lucky!
    (Although there is probably too much sun for me )
    That is why I sit in the shade. There are dozens of cabanas along the pools. That and #50 sunscreen work well.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lookin good RF!
    All my travel these days is work based, I don't get to see much in the way of cabanas
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I missed this thread for the past eleven months. D'oh. Great photos of vacations, weddings, kids, and grand kids. Seeing ChristineB and Dr. Bob together makes me want to road trip to Texas.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Pumped Up" for the Mexico vs. Brazil soccer game that starts in a few minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast