Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Halloween Horror-thon 2011

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

... And i'm pretty sure you have them right.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, guys. Yeah, I meant to say PM the answers. Whoops!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, answers and results are posted!

The Exorcist - 1973
    Texas Chainsaw - 1974
    The Omen - 1976
    The Amityville Horror - 1979
    Friday the 13th - 1980

Scores:

George Steinbrenner: 10/10

Casey Jones - 10/10

Brice - 5/10

Heather - 2/10

Total Points for Contests:

George Steinbrenner - 15

Casey Jones - 10

Black Swan - 8

Brice - 5

Thanks for playing, everybody. Hope you all enjoyed it! Happy Halloween!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zep Hindle View Post
    Okay, answers and results are posted!

The Exorcist - 1973
    Texas Chainsaw - 1974
    The Omen - 1976
    The Amityville Horror - 1979
    Friday the 13th - 1980

Scores:

George Steinbrenner: 10/10

Casey Jones - 10/10

Brice - 5/10

Heather - 2/10

Total Points for Contests:

George Steinbrenner - 15

Casey Jones - 10

Black Swan - 8

Brice - 5

Thanks for playing, everybody. Hope you all enjoyed it! Happy Halloween!
    Whoa, Cool!!!! I actually won something? LOL LOL LOL

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so far "Darth Vader and Spider-man" are leading the kids costumes hit parade with the "Ghostface" from "Scream" a close second!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I was kind of disappointed with the lack of creativity in the costumes this year. Usually there's a couple really good ones that stand out, but I didn't see too many of those. Lots of Ghostfaces, Jasons and Freddys, etc.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zep Hindle View Post
    I was kind of disappointed with the lack of creativity in the costumes this year. Usually there's a couple really good ones that stand out, but I didn't see too many of those. Lots of Ghostfaces, Jasons and Freddys, etc.
    Out here in AZ they are far more serious about the holiday. I suppose its the "West Coast" way, but they are all very respectful and courteous, and some of the little ones just make your heart-melt!!!! Soooo cute!!! LOL Have to admit, back in N.Y. there was always an element of danger to a degree. Here it seems much more light-hearted and fun!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw a little kid dressed as a zombie bride. She was soooo cute
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We didn't have a single trick or treater.

If you rescue me

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    We didn't have a single trick or treater.

We didn't even have Halloween
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*cries with heather*

If you rescue me

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

We'll have to make our own
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

If you rescue me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6