Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: "Reputation" feature

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks, Bill. Wow! It really does want me to "spread it around". LOL! LOL!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just go ahead and give it to me.

That's what she said.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Just go ahead and give it to me.

That's what she said.
    Rep points added, my friend!

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this sucks.... I have now DEFINITELY given out more than 10 lots of rep points to different people, but it is still telling me to "spread it around".

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Okay, this sucks.... I have now DEFINITELY given out more than 10 lots of rep points to different people, but it is still telling me to "spread it around".
    It was my understanding that the algorithm used for the Rep points feature was known to only a select few and that having this knowledge was akin to storing Black 13 - over time it will eventually send you crazed with power or insane. (based on that it shouldn't take long to work out who has this information ).

Some say, it's not just number of reps left but also their current proximity to the beam and direction of the tower. - YMMV
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's probably because you haven't given me any yet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's probably because you haven't given me any yet.
    Well, that's easily rectified! LOL! LOL!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

IS THERE a way to see who it was that gave you reputation. I have on occasion received messages about having been given reputation and was not aware of who or where it came from? ... Not sure if I am not looking in right place or if it is meant to be anonymous feature.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Well if you've ever looked in the "Melons" thread, you can give me some and see what happens
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    IS THERE a way to see who it was that gave you reputation. I have on occasion received messages about having been given reputation and was not aware of who or where it came from? ... Not sure if I am not looking in right place or if it is meant to be anonymous feature.
    If you want the person to know it's you then you have to add your name to your comment. Otherwise it's anonymous.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Well if you've ever looked in the "Melons" thread, you can give me some and see what happens
    you mean if I... you will.... ooh.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

becca, thanks for keeping the melons alive.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    becca, thanks for keeping the melons alive.
    It has been a bit neglected lately
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well. Autumn is on it's way and the melon harvest is just around the corner!

Why do I keep finding these bags of silicone and saline inside of my pumpkins? Must be a new hybrid.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I manage to give "Rep" all the time, but you have to spread it around for individuals. If you gave me "rep" on a post it will take at least 10 "rep" posts to others before you can give it to me again. See?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy Ross will become famous soon enough

So I just read up a little on these rep points. I wanted to throw some at a person on here that made some points that changed my point of view on a certain subject. Where do I find the button to click to give someone rep? Or am I not included in that yet because I am still new?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You have 5 posts now Ross, so you should be able to distribute Rep points.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    So I just read up a little on these rep points. I wanted to throw some at a person on here that made some points that changed my point of view on a certain subject. Where do I find the button to click to give someone rep? Or am I not included in that yet because I am still new?
    Click on the 6 pointed star at the bottom left, under "Feedback Score".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not seeing anything like that. I just joined the other day. I assume it will show up eventually. I cant see my profile or anything either. Not a big deal, not going anywhere. Ive posted on a few threads now that havent showed up, could just be a delay. Thanks Fernadito and Merlin. Im glad I found this site.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not seeing anything like that. I just joined the other day. I assume it will show up eventually. I cant see my profile or anything either. Not a big deal, not going anywhere. Ive posted on a few threads now that havent showed up, could just be a delay. Thanks Fernadito and Merlin. Im glad I found this site.
    You sure? You see where your member name is, right? Follow it down and you'll see the "star" and a triabgle with "!" in it.

Edit: Oh, and you're very welcome.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

It is there now. Thanks Merlin.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is there now. Thanks Merlin.
    Always happy to help a fellow member!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel silly, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to see rep comments. I saw where RF posted a screen print earlier in the thread saying to click on something under the notifications heading, but all I have there is 'inbox' and don't see anything about reputation?

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I feel silly, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to see rep comments. I saw where RF posted a screen print earlier in the thread saying to click on something under the notifications heading, but all I have there is 'inbox' and don't see anything about reputation?
    Right here on this page underneath where it say gender it says feedback score. Click on the number. Under your avatar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast