Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which two actors/actresses will advance to the next round?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom Hanks

12 41.38%
  • William Shatner

2 6.90%
  • Peter Lorre

4 13.79%
  • Samuel L. Jackson

7 24.14%
  • Tim Roth

4 13.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group N

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    And you will KNOW my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee !
    These days, you only have to deliver one line well and you'll always be golden with most people, no matter what your do with the rest of your career. *sigh*
    I didn't vote for Jackson, but he delivered way more that that one line amazingly well in that movie alone, not to mention others.
    "Now, I want you to go into that bag and find my wallet. <which one is it?> It's the one that says bad motherfucker."
    "Yes, they deserved to die! I hope they burn in hell!"
    "Yeah, Zeus. You know, Mount Olympus, father of Apollo, don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, Zeus! You got a problem with that?"
    "AK-47...the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes"
    "Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You're the motherfucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this nigga's skull."
    <The whole "what does Marcellus Wallace look like?" scene>
    And so on...
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These days, you only have to deliver one line well and you'll always be golden with most people, no matter what your do with the rest of your career. *sigh*
    Yes. Also, many actors here get commended for the witty dialog they took part in. As if it was their merit at all.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I didn't vote for Jackson, but he delivered way more that that one line amazingly well in that movie alone, not to mention others.
    "Now, I want you to go into that bag and find my wallet. <which one is it?> It's the one that says bad motherfucker."
    "Yes, they deserved to die! I hope they burn in hell!"
    "Yeah, Zeus. You know, Mount Olympus, father of Apollo, don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, Zeus! You got a problem with that?"
    "AK-47...the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes"
    "Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You're the motherfucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this nigga's skull."
    <The whole "what does Marcellus Wallace look like?" scene>
    And so on...
    He's great at delivering lines of that ilk, isn't he ? A true badass.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=feverishparade;638873]
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Oh, yes, that is certainly true; I didn't mean it quite so literally. But I still stand by what I said before here -- he's also flubbed a number of parts and done a whole lot of plain crap.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Have to vote for Tom Hanks.. He was so awesome in "The Green Mile"

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This votings realy inspire to re-view old movies..

In the last day´s-weeks i have seen:
    The Comedy of Terrors + The Raven with the triumvirate of terror Vincent Price, Peter Lorre, Boris Karloff
    (was funny to see the young Jack Nicholson in The Raven)
    The last movies in my private Lorre-festival is the original The Man Who Knew Too Much from Alfred Hitchcock 1934 and of cause M.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes, that is certainly true; I didn't mean it quite so literally. But I still stand by what I said before here -- he's also flubbed a number of parts and done a whole lot of plain crap.
    Yeah, I can definitely agree on that. He's made a lot of turds from 2000 onwards. Still, his good moments outweigh the bad ones, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    This votings realy inspire to re-view old movies..
    One of my goals everytime I make a tournament like this. That, and checking out new films/actors/directors you wouldn't have thought to do so otherwise

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

This poll closes today !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2