Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 462 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the other one. Also curious if you guys have any thoughts on the value of both these books? Thanks,Ben

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so, but get the experts opinions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    This is the other one. Also curious if you guys have any thoughts on the value of both these books? Thanks,Ben

That also looks legit to me.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Both Cujo's are good.
    As for value.... the closer the inscription date to the book's publication date, the higher the value (or so it would seem). I would say (guess) somewhere around $150 - $250?

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. The second sig looked a bit different, but the fact that there is a decent inscription made me think it was possibly good. Both books are priced at nearly double the quoted estimation!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they are both good. I don't think I'd buy the second one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Thanks guys. The second sig looked a bit different, but the fact that there is a decent inscription made me think it was possibly good. Both books are priced at nearly double the quoted estimation!
    Which is probably why they are still for sale.

There is a "Wanted" thread you could post yours wants in. You can also add the books you want to your signature.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From a Dutch auction site.
    Don't like it.

sk

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, it's bad.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The signature looks terrible and the place setting even worse.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently Stephen King did a signing tour of the UK to promote "Finders Keepers". I must have missed that announcement. My loss. Not to worry, this seller managed to get his hardback signed and even went to the trouble of peeling an "Autographed Copy" sticker (circa 2000) from another book, in case you weren't sure this was genuine. Even though the signature is as large as the Title Page name, it still is able to get at least 1 bidder hoping to score a good deal.

Gerald

SIGNED STEPHEN KING HARDBACK 1ST EDITION BOOK FINDERS KEEPERS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have they no pride in their craft of fakery?
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Apparently Stephen King did a signing tour of the UK to promote "Finders Keepers".
    I was in my garage.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think the clearly-old Barnes and Noble 'Autographed Copy' sticker on a new UK copy of the book is really brilliant.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    I think the clearly-old Barnes and Noble 'Autographed Copy' sticker on a new UK copy of the book is really brilliant.
    Are we giving out awards in the fraud category this year? If so, I think we've found our front runner for sure...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I tell you, that old sticker is the cherry on the top. What a monstrosity.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Are we giving out awards in the fraud category this year? If so, I think we've found our front runner for sure...

Brian

LOL You know, with "352" pages of these charlatan's listings, we really should, hadn't we? Name a committee and so forth. I nominate Ralph, Jerome, and Bob for starters. Decide a winner and bombard that fuck with negative feedback/comments/questions as a united whole!!! LOL LOL LOL "You're the best fraudulent cocksucker of XXXX" determined by the "TDT.Org"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Good god. How does someone like that manage to get a 1460 100% feedback rating? Is this his first King attempt, or was Barnum right?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Apparently Stephen King did a signing tour of the UK to promote "Finders Keepers". I must have missed that announcement. My loss. Not to worry, this seller managed to get his hardback signed and even went to the trouble of peeling an "Autographed Copy" sticker (circa 2000) from another book, in case you weren't sure this was genuine. Even though the signature is as large as the Title Page name, it still is able to get at least 1 bidder hoping to score a good deal.

Gerald

SIGNED STEPHEN KING HARDBACK 1ST EDITION BOOK FINDERS KEEPERS
    Talked to the bidder, they know the signature is a fake, but they actually were bidding on the "Autographed Copy" sticker! The fact you know your "stickers" is pretty amazing!

PS. i really didnt talk to the bidder.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I nominate Ralph, Jerome, and Bob for starters. Decide a winner and bombard that fuck with negative feedback/comments/questions as a united whole!!! LOL LOL LOL "You're the best fraudulent cocksucker of XXXX" determined by the "TDT.Org"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Thanks for the thought but I respectfully decline.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I nominate Ralph, Jerome, and Bob for starters. Decide a winner and bombard that fuck with negative feedback/comments/questions as a united whole!!! LOL LOL LOL "You're the best fraudulent cocksucker of XXXX" determined by the "TDT.Org"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Thanks for the thought but I respectfully decline.
    I was just kidding of course!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if someone already posted this one -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...oAAOSwf-VWWlzx

I am no good at posting the actual picture from eBay - but here is the description:

I AM SELLING AN EXCELLENT 1ST EDITION COPY OF STEPHEN KING'S CLASSIC NOVEL "UNDER THE DOME". PUBLISHED IN 2009. PERSONALLY SIGNED BY MR. KING. STRONG SIGNATURE ON COVER PAGE. GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC. BOOK AND DUST JACKET ARE IN FINE CONDITION. A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY SERIOUS COLLECTOR'S LIBRARY.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9soAAO...zx/s-l1600.jpg

Country
    Country Flag

Unless he is back on the drink I don't like that signature. There's more experienced heads here than mine, but it looks as crook as a three dollar bill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 462 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast