Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 462 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

nevermind. ignore the stupid turtle. she was just leaving anyway.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some days not logging it at work puts me soooo behind! First and foremost, welcome back Ralph! Glad you guys got everything worked out.

Second - WOOHOO on the lawsuit! And I love that they're getting him for mail fraud, too!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will certainly take some time, and he may get far less than 80 years, maybe only probation-with hefty fines, but I would suspect that he isn't feeling so happy these days. That alone makes my day.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too true Randall.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

He proably won't do any time, but the fines will be significant...and it doesn't matter...a small time white collar crook like this will be ruined by something that destroys his finances like this...eventually, to dig himself out of the hole, he'll try some other scam...and that's the one he goes to jail for. Unless of course, this WAS his next scam...

Like I said, the tax issue is what will really get him. Hope he filed some very clear returns...haha...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Like I said, the tax issue is what will really get him. Hope he filed some very clear returns...haha...
    Believe you me, just being deposed will make his sphincter pucker.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Trying REAL hard to get THAT image out of my head! Thanks a lot Jerome.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Dont know if anyone has noticed but you can leave a comment under the tv news video of the faker story. So far the comments are not really representative of the sick nature of this clown. If we could get as many of you to leave appropriate comments there to show that many people are pissed off about this, it would be great.
    Try to be civil and polite as possible, we don't want to look like a bunch of fools..yes?

here's the link again:

http://wfmz.com/view/?id=610342
    Last edited by wizardsrainbow; 03-03-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Changed wording per request

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    Dont know if anyone has noticed but you can leave a comment under the tv news video of the faker story. So far the comments are not really representative of the sick nature of this clown. If we could get as many of you to leave appropriate comments there to show that many people are pissed off about this, it would be great.
    Try to be civil and polite as possible, we don't want to look like a bunch of fools..yes?

here's the link again:

I posted the following as well. I wanted to take a different approach in my post vs. what a lot of the people are posting. I agree with Darkman. Take a moment and put your comment out there.

Here is what I posted:

This is a great day for book collectors. Kudos to everyone involved in the investigation. Guys like this have hurt the value of the market and created distrust in new collectors. However, it’s important to understand that he is only one. Several more like him still exists in the market and WILL BE REMOVED.

It takes the efforts of all to educate ourselves and investigate any signature clearly before buying. Don’t be afraid to buy a signed book because of this guy. Do your homework and get help.

The value of the book market will rise again.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

here's the link again:

I posted the following as well. I wanted to take a different approach in my post vs. what a lot of the people are posting. I agree with Darkman. Take a moment and put your comment out there.

Here is what I posted:

This is a great day for book collectors. Kudos to everyone involved in the investigation. Guys like this have hurt the value of the market and created distrust in new collectors. However, it’s important to understand that he is only one. Several more like him still exists in the market and WILL BE REMOVED.

It takes the efforts of all to educate ourselves and investigate any signature clearly before buying. Don’t be afraid to buy a signed book because of this guy. Do your homework and get help.

The value of the book market will rise again.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Very good Ralph, it would be great if this thread gets hit by as many different thoughts that are related . You know media, they only keep reporting what they think people are affected by. If this little station gets overwhelming feedback on this issue, it will get bigger and better coverage. We need this national and international. Come on all lets make it big news......

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I can second that .......
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow just read four pages of responses in this thread - and like Wiz I was shocked to see Ralph leave and elated to see him come back! Too often flame wars erupt on message boards and for no real reason at all feelings are hurt and people say things they later regret! I am glad it all appears to be a big misunderstanding and that all is well in the land of Calvin's Corner.

And Ceri I know it took great pains to shut down SKFAKES and I am sure this really made your day!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No harm no foul.

If the posters involved would like to edit, that's cool with me.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-SIG...o-Framed-Matte
    d_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ156999QQihZ003QQitemZ 130277976882QQrdZ1QQss
    pagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...8645&ssPageNam
    e=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0457&ssPageNam
    1. Page not responding

2. & 3. Invalid Item
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    1. Page not responding

2. & 3. Invalid Item
    The [/url] is not at the end of the lines.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, ok. I didn't notice that, but would that cause the invalid item #s?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Matt, I just edited but had missed your post. Hope it's ok with everyone.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for doing that David, totally works for me.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-SIG...o-Framed-Matte
    d_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ156999QQihZ003QQitemZ 130277976882QQrdZ1QQss
    pagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...8645&ssPageNam

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0457&ssPageNam
    1. Page not responding

2. & 3. Invalid Item
    Sorry guys...that was the point......fakes...BYE BYE

I'm Sure this link will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://groups.ebay.co.uk/gallerythre...56509&start=15

I'm Sure this link will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://groups.ebay.co.uk/gallerythre...56509&start=15
    Make sure you all click page 1 as well.........

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't it decided, a while back, that this guy was selling fakes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-DES...QQcmdZViewItem

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yuck!!!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Wasn't it decided, a while back, that this guy was selling fakes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-DES...QQcmdZViewItem
    Yes. The seller "frankfinders" is a known forger and was in the Forger's Hall of Fame on Ceri's SK Fakes site a while back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 462 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast