Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 462 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Newt puke:

Stephen King Signed Gerald's Game 1992 First Edition First Print

$100.00
    Jan-12 15:180 bids
    +$10.00 shipping

Hamster puke:

Stephen King Signed MISERY 1987 First Edition First Print

$100.00
    Jan-12 15:160 bids
    +$10.00 shipping
    That Misery is fake as shit too... oh shit. The other too. hahah I hate the world sometimes
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler Jlf85 is on a distinguished road

I'm curious to get everyone's take on this book I have in my collection. I bought it from an older lady who claimed to attend King's signing in Florida back in 2011.. she gave me the wrist band and receipt.. not say that makes it authentic--your thoughts?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nP...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oDG...ew?usp=sharing

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like the typical cramped signature.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jlf85 View Post
    I'm curious to get everyone's take on this book I have in my collection. I bought it from an older lady who claimed to attend King's signing in Florida back in 2011.. she gave me the wrist band and receipt.. not say that makes it authentic--your thoughts?

It's good.

sk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlf85 View Post

It's good.

sk
    Agreed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Minutes ago I recieved an email from ebay saying that moving forward ebay will allow sellers to recieve the money directly into their bank account, not via paypal.
    Allowing to not having any paypal fees
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Minutes ago I recieved an email from ebay saying that moving forward ebay will allow sellers to recieve the money directly into their bank account, not via paypal.
    They've already done that in the US. They eliminate PayPal and raise their own fees. You don't end up saving anything.

eBay-Paypal-Policies-and-Practices
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    They've already done that in the US. They eliminate PayPal and raise their own fees. You don't end up saving anything.

Good to know that it's not necessarily better.
    I guess that some people that don't want to use paypal will appreciate it, and more experimented sellers not so much
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Yeah they try to make it sound like you're saving more but if anything you're losing more. Especially if you're selling books.

That's why I'm trying to avoid ebay whenever I'm selling more expensive books. Save hundreds of dollars.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

People should quit asking a question ON Ebay IF I can make a deal with them outside of EBAY....or are you on DT.org, can you sell to me there??
    EBAY monitors the questions and responses. IF I say yes, they suspend you...It's happened twice to me already!
    many people know me here, which helps!
    Just want people to know I HAVE to respond a certain way.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    People should quit asking a question ON Ebay IF I can make a deal with them outside of EBAY....or are you on DT.org, can you sell to me there??
    EBAY monitors the questions and responses. IF I say yes, they suspend you...It's happened twice to me already!
    many people know me here, which helps!
    Just want people to know I HAVE to respond a certain way.....
    Just wanted to add that Mike is excellent to work with so I'm sure he'd greatly appreciated the consideration given when it comes to FeeBay and their policies.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    no more PayPal and Ebay fees. Now just Ebay managed payments. They collect the money and send you what is owed.
    I just had another lady asked me ON Ebay if I could sell to her off EBAY!
    I can't reply-BUT would like to-"Go to DT.org" I'm there! THAT response would get me suspended I am sure.....
    Or
    if you want something email me at pasiuk57@gmail.com
    also in trouble if I do that!!
    Two people have asked me if I was on the DT site. I said yes but could not spell it out for them that my name there is pasiuk57.
    Brian--thanks for the kind works.
    Since August 2019 I've been selling my entire collection yet. Not done...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most welcome, Mike and continued best of luck with the sales. Hopefully I'll be able to do more business with you soon.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure this is a legit sig but I thought I'd ask anyway just to make sure.

It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks legit
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a legit sig but I thought I'd ask anyway just to make sure.

For reference, here's mine so you can compare:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks cramped and legit.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there any other examples of the "K" connected to the "i" with a bottom loop like that? FWIW it looks like the new cramped, modern sig, but I don't think I've seen that K-i loop before - the "i" usually starts a new stroke. Of course there are tons of modern signatures I haven't seen!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Are there any other examples of the "K" connected to the "i" with a bottom loop like that? FWIW it looks like the new cramped, modern sig, but I don't think I've seen that K-i loop before - the "i" usually starts a new stroke. Of course there are tons of modern signatures I haven't seen!
    there are a couple of examples of the loop in the signature gallery up in the collectibles thread.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    there are a couple of examples of the loop in the signature gallery up in the collectibles thread.
    Oh how very interesting! It's only in a bare handful of those sigs so it must be an incidental stroke he makes sometimes. And even more intriguing, it goes back to the early 2000s! Also that page makes me a little nostalgic for his 1990s and earlier signature...

Thanks for this, I totally forgot about it

Though I did find and check Vincent's marvelous page, but it stops at 1999...

Country
    Country Flag

Any opinion on that signature?
    Thanks !

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any opinion on that signature?
    Thanks !

Trash.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe he had too much caffeine that day
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not legit. Run don't walk away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 462 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast