Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 462 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Equally flabbergasted. It's either a super sloppy sig or JSA is BS.
    JSA is BS

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Equally flabbergasted. It's either a super sloppy sig or JSA is BS.
    JSA is BS
    Thanks. Will avoid these so called authenticators esp JSA

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you guys think this is legit?

Thanks in advance.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

On the fence about this one.....but leaning toward legit.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tippy!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This isn't ebay, but it is a questionable item and seller.

Heritage Auctions is offer this as Stephen King Pet Sematary Signed First Edition Hardcover Book (Doubleday, 1983)....:

They state in the description that they don't think it's King's signature yet they list it as such.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty bad. If you don't think the signature is legit, why even (of course for the money) list it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NO. ITs bad
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not ebay, but the USPS and the Royal Mail. Took 29 days for a book to reach it's destination in the UK. The book spent 20 days in the UK just stalled. All this for priority airmail that should have taken no more than 10 days.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NO. ITs bad
    The deception some take to make their book/sig seem authentic is commendable at times, but deplorable always

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Heritage Auctions is offer this as Stephen King Pet Sematary Signed First Edition Hardcover Book (Doubleday, 1983)....:

They state in the description that they don't think it's King's signature yet they list it as such.
    Stephen King Pet Sematary First Edition Hardcover Book (Doubleday, 1983).... https://comics.ha.com/itm/books/hard...122344-19467.s

It seems like HA removed the 'signed' text in the originally misleading title.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Stephen King Pet Sematary First Edition Hardcover Book (Doubleday, 1983).... https://comics.ha.com/itm/books/hard...122344-19467.s

It seems like HA removed the 'signed' text in the originally misleading title.
    I (and probably others) wrote them and told them to do so. I said they would tarnish their good reputation by leaving it as it was.

I'm glad they saw fit to change it.

Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $159 plus s&h:

Stephen King Pet Sematary First Edition Hardcover Book (Doubleday, 1983)....
    Auction Results: $130 ($159 w/BP)

Country
    Country Flag

For a '$5' flea market book...

Country
    Country Flag

For a '$5' flea market book...
    They don't provide good pictures. The pictures they do provide makes it look to be in "good" condition.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    This seller seems to have a ton of dubious SK signed books.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29591795400...mis&media=COPY
    I mesaged this seller on eBay to let them know the sigs were fake and they responded back asking why I thought that.
    They say they purchased 6 signed books at a charity Goodwill auction and they all came with COAs and the auction verified them as real. They were nice and polite and asked me to explain and thanked me for my time. So I don't think they are purposely selling fakes, seems they may be a victim themselves and don't know any better.
    No they know what they are doing. This is the SAME bullshit every forgery seller says. I really think they are lying and DO Know my man.. I do.
    The same ebay seller is now listing another round of SK books purportedly signed by King. His previous listings were all trash and unfortunately some folks fell for it. Can't trust a seller even if this new batch is legit. It's just too risky buying SK books on ebay now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/40459932273...mis&media=COPY

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    This seller seems to have a ton of dubious SK signed books.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29591795400...mis&media=COPY
    I mesaged this seller on eBay to let them know the sigs were fake and they responded back asking why I thought that.
    They say they purchased 6 signed books at a charity Goodwill auction and they all came with COAs and the auction verified them as real. They were nice and polite and asked me to explain and thanked me for my time. So I don't think they are purposely selling fakes, seems they may be a victim themselves and don't know any better.
    No they know what they are doing. This is the SAME bullshit every forgery seller says. I really think they are lying and DO Know my man.. I do.
    The same ebay seller is now listing another round of SK books purportedly signed by King. His previous listings were all trash and unfortunately some folks fell for it. Can't trust a seller even if this new batch is legit. It's just too risky buying SK books on ebay now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/40459932273...mis&media=COPY
    If you compare the "signatures" on the Gordon, Gunslinger (Plume), and Hearts of Atlantis, you'll notice every facet of the sig is identical. All auto pens. Steer clear.

Country
    Country Flag

I assume there's a truckload of such autopen signed books out in the market! Depressing thinking of it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pure horseshit. Seller admits DJ is a facsimile, but tells a store about gutter code being damaged.

STEPHEN KING... "SALEMS LOT"... STATED FIRST... CLEAN NOT WRITTEN IN OR SIGNED
    Opens in a new window or tab
    Pre-Owned
    $450.00
    Nov-15 08:00+$12.95 shipping
    eccentr1c1 (875) 98.9%

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Pure horseshit. Seller admits DJ is a facsimile, but tells a store about gutter code being damaged.

STEPHEN KING... "SALEMS LOT"... STATED FIRST... CLEAN NOT WRITTEN IN OR SIGNED
    Pre-Owned
    $450.00
    Nov-15 08:00+$12.95 shipping
    eccentr1c1 (875) 98.9%
    While this seller does have a "eccentric" way of marketing their items, I'm happy to vouch for them. I've purchased from Henry on multiple occasions with zero issues.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Appears to be a legitimate book, but #2/500? Looks like #450

Stephen King & Art Spiegelman x33 ~ SIGNED NUMBERED Gauntlet 2 /500 RARE Limited
    $449.00
    Nov-28 09:08or Best Offer
    gmride27 (638) 98.2%Free shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Appears to be a legitimate book, but #2/500? Looks like #450

Stephen King & Art Spiegelman x33 ~ SIGNED NUMBERED Gauntlet 2 /500 RARE Limited
    $449.00
    Nov-28 09:08or Best Offer
    gmride27 (638) 98.2%Free shipping
    Seller probably meant "Gauntlet 2". /500.

Country
    Country Flag

Recalcitrant Fraudster. Be warned.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29613876024...mis&media=COPY

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a stamp. A facsimile to call it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 462 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 LastLast