Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462
Results 11,526 to 11,535 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Now eBay doesn't pay right away when an item is sold. I just sold an item and this statement was part of the notice I received:

Although the buyer has paid, the funds will be on hold until 1 day after we can confirm delivery. Keep in mind it may take longer to get paid if the buyer reports a problem or we detect an issue with the transaction.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Now eBay doesn't pay right away when an item is sold. I just sold an item and this statement was part of the notice I received:

Although the buyer has paid, the funds will be on hold until 1 day after we can confirm delivery. Keep in mind it may take longer to get paid if the buyer reports a problem or we detect an issue with the transaction.
    I sold an item two days ago, and another a half-week before that, and that hold didn't happen to me. Funds for both transactions hit my bank a day or so after, as always.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

I sold an item two days ago, and another a half-week before that, and that hold didn't happen to me. Funds for both transactions hit my bank a day or so after, as always.
    Me too - I have had no issues getting my payments in a timely fashion.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Me too - I have had no issues getting my payments in a timely fashion.
    It might be because I haven't sold anything on there in a while.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm on the fence on this Sleeping Beauties Trade. Advice?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14552807488...mis&media=COPY

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Signatures are good, seller is new though. I would check to see if they will package securely in a box.
    Not just a padded envelope if you go for it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Signatures are good, seller is new though. I would check to see if they will package securely in a box.
    Not just a padded envelope if you go for it.
    Thanks Ivo.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    I'm on the fence on this Sleeping Beauties Trade. Advice?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14552807488...mis&media=COPY
    Looks great! Very reasonable price, as well. Jacket has some rubbing, but you can always replace that.

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently a couple of signed (& inscribed) sleeping beauties and a ton of PCs on eBay lately. Prices are also softer recently.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

eBay Seller alert. This seller the-retro-life pumps out forgeries like crazy. They are also an equal opportunity forger. Not only Stephen King. Every signed book they are selling has a forged signature and/or drawing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462