Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BS level:

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

lol, good one, the dial...not the sig.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Total piece of crap.

Even if the sig were authentic (and I don't think it is) I wouldn't have that book in my collection for fear of it lowering the property value of my house.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    It's been a while since we've cranked up the Ebay BS meter:

Looks like we have our next contestant in "Let's Play Ebay BS"

Seller antiqueshere COME ON DOWN:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1994-STEPHEN-KIN...item5887314fee

Pay real close attention to the practice page the seller is saying scribble. Sure looks like the same pen to me.

OK DT members...you set the BS meter.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Someone has BID on this
    What a cock
    Calla Wolf

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

what a bookturd!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here's something new... new because it's a first seller from Pland who is selling signed photo

please look at this on Allegro

150zł (for "buy now") is about $50... Do you think that it would be worth this much even if it would be legit?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    here's something new... new because it's a first seller from Pland who is selling signed photo

150zł (for "buy now") is about $50... Do you think that it would be worth this much even if it would be legit?
    It is a fake signature.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely fake.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

If it were genuine, depending on the photo, I'd pay up to $130 give or take a few $$

This particular example, however, is only good for burning
    Calla Wolf

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

kindling for sure!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone else seen the Ebayer ... missysbuddy? Im sure she/he has been posting fake sigs for a while now, what do you guys think of this ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=270566939645

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say even if that really were king's sig (it's not, of course) that book is in such pitiful shape as to make it worthless.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller has been making me so angry trying to sell alot of, in my opinion, fake sigs i sent a question saying that the sig was a fake and this is the reply i got ...

IM SORRY SIR BUT YOUR VERY WRONG! I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL DIFFERENT BOOKS AND ANTIQUES ON HERE AND THERE NOT FAKE SIR, SO PLZ DONT MAKE COMMENTS WHICH YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!I PURCHASE OR WIN ALL MY ITEMS AT AUCTIONS, YARDSALES , GARAGE SALES, STORAGE BINS AND HOUSE CALLS, THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!

Sorry about the caps but thats how the message was sent to me!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, obviously the seller is as good at judging autographs as they are with the english language. Clearly you were wrong to question them.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fake.

John

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I sent another message back saying that they are fake, end of story and still the seller claims that they are legit ...

I HAVE LOOKED AT DIFFERENT BOOKS ON HERE SIR, AND I HAVE SEEN HIS SIGNATURES! I JUST WENT AND LOOKED AT SOME OF OTHER LISTINGS! LOOKS REAL TO ME SIR! I'M SORRY IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE.. THX

I think im going to report it!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I think im going to report it!
    I did.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I reported it as well.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I reported that seller on many occasions. Ebay COULD CARE LESS though.

When she posts it, Ebay makes money
    When she sells it, Ebay makes money
    If the seller takes Paypal, Ebay makes money

Sort of from the movie Waterboy.....Ebay is the DEVIL

But I will continue to report because it makes feel good.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Under "Report Item," I have forgotten which series of drop-down choices to use for reporting fake sigs.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Under "Report Item," I have forgotten which series of drop-down choices to use for reporting fake sigs.
    I use Counterfeits and Copyrights

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sweet! Signed Night Shift! oh...missysbuddy... :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGHT-SHIFT-STEP...item3eff0c2546

Ohhh....a cheap signed Night Shift I see without mentioning that it's signed which means I can get it for a low price....doh! It's your favorite seller!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Reported.

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

missysbuddy is certainly a skeevy seller, but at least on the Night Shift he/she makes no claim to a signature or the book being a first edition (it is not).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast