Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which two actors/actresses will advance to the next round ?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jerry Lewis

1 3.70%
  • Charlie Chaplin

1 3.70%
  • Clint Eastwood

12 44.44%
  • Jim Carrey

6 22.22%
  • Ingrid Bergman

7 25.93%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group H

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group H

Jerry Lewis's IMDB Page

Notable films : The Nutty Professor, The Colgate Comedy Hour, Arizona Dream, The King of Comedy

-----

Charlie Chaplin's IMDB Page

Notable films : The Great Dictator, Modern Times, The Gold Rush, City Lights

-----

Clint Eastwood's IMDB Page

Notable films : The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Unforgiven, Dirty Harry, A Fistful of Dollars, Gran Torino

-----

Jim Carrey's IMDB Page

Notable films : Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show, Ace Ventura : Pet Detective, The Mask, The Majestic

-----

Ingrid Bergman's IMDB Page

Notable films : Casablanca, Notorious, Spellbound, Autumn Sonata

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel like I am an in AA meeting

**My name Is candise and I Like Jim Carrey**

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ingrid Bergman

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Ingrid Bergman
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Was having a tough time between Carrey and Eastwood.

Carrey's dramatic performances are vastly underrated - Joel Balish is a character I think most males can relate to at some point in their lives - but Eastwood is one cinema's enduring flagships.

I ended up going with Eastwood.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Clint Rules!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

went with Jim Carrey.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Was having a tough time between Carrey and Eastwood.

Carrey's dramatic performances are vastly underrated - Joel Balish is a character I think most males can relate to at some point in their lives - but Eastwood is one cinema's enduring flagships.

I ended up going with Eastwood.
    This.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Eastwood, dominating the competition.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

curious... he never impressed me as an especially good actor

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He was hit or miss in some instances, but his influence is undeniable. One of the most recognizable anti-heroes in the world of cinema.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Um... Dark Tower fans, remember?

Country
    Country Flag

He was hit or miss in some instances, but his influence is undeniable. One of the most recognizable anti-heroes in the world of cinema.
    why, of course - if we voted for the famous stereotypes, I wouldn't say a word...
    Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Remember, I've never bought this western-Eastwood-cowboy interpretation of the Dark Tower? I think it only reflects the way the members of the ka-tet (all Americans) perceive it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Eh, the archetype case can be made for a lot of the big name actors so I'm not even going to open that can of worms.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Remember, I've never bought this western-Eastwood-cowboy interpretation of the Dark Tower? I think it only reflects the way the members of the ka-tet (all Americans) perceive it.
    ... and how well he does in this website's acting contest. You and I can discuss whether the popular impression is valid or not, but would that change it at all, anyway? I wasn't talking about how these things should be perceived by the majority, just trying to make an observation.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BUT, WHY ??? Ok, the former spaghetti western actor is now a great one,
    but he can never ever ´dominate´ against the acting skills from Ingrid Bergmann....
    And that Charlie Chaplin have ZERO.... this is just crazy

Country
    Country Flag

... and how well he does in this website's acting contest. You and I can discuss whether the popular impression is valid or not, but would that change it at all, anyway?
    I don't know. All my life I seem to have been doing little but confronting popular impressions. I have scored some points in various fields, but yes, few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BUT, WHY ??? Ok, the former spaghetti western actor is now a great one,
    but he can never ever ´dominate´ against the acting skills from Ingrid Bergmann....
    totally share both feelings expressed above

Country
    Country Flag

more Ingrid votes, please? just to be on the safe side

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes, she's tied with Carrey now

Country
    Country Flag

yes, someone must have misunderstood bears

I said, Ingrid votes, not Jim's

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

me neither, his acting is limited and in EVER single film he mumbles and does that stupid growly thing.
    Which was good in his spag westerns, but come on................ every film??? I had to switch million dollar baby off because of his 'acting'

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    How right you are, Frank.
    Just voted for him.

sk

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrey and Bergman, clawing for that second berth !

Country
    Country Flag

Ingrid, go girl!!!

Clint Eastwood and Ingrid Bergman advance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast