Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which two actors/actresses will advance to the next round ?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spencer Tracy

3 12.50%
  • Hugo Weaving

5 20.83%
  • Kate Winslet

7 29.17%
  • Humphrey Bogart

4 16.67%
  • Alec Guinness

5 20.83%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group G

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sir Alec Guinness.

Because yes, as Jean pointed out, his performance in The Bridge on the River Kwai was that good!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DD, did you see The Ladykillers (1955)? it is very nice and funny, in a rather morbid way

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I had forgotten about that. If you had asked me a few years ago, I most likely wouldn't have been interested. Now? Now I'm really keen to look for it.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, but don't forget Wag the Dog, with Hoffman and De Niro - this I am very, very impatient for you to watch

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Kate Winslet advances!
    And a tie breaker thread has been set up to see if Hugo Weaving or Alec Guinness move on.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2