Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 188 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Preacher is going to be another AMC home run. Take that shit to the bank.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SNL ended its 41st season on a very high note. Lots of great moments. Like this gem:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Banshee has left us after 4 seasons... I think they should have done 5 or perhaps that is me being greedy. Some of the best characters I have ever seen on TV and I am saddened to see it go. I hope there is a spin off some day... it was that F#(^((%@'IN good!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Banshee has left us after 4 seasons... I think they should have done 5 or perhaps that is me being greedy. Some of the best characters I have ever seen on TV and I am saddened to see it go. I hope there is a spin off some day... it was that F#(^((%@'IN good!!!!
    I haven't seen the latest season yet -- looking forward to it. It was a rockin' series. Ulrich Thomsen (Kai) appeared as a big bad in the final two episodes of the current season of The Blacklist.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I haven't seen the latest season yet -- looking forward to it. It was a rockin' series. Ulrich Thomsen (Kai) appeared as a big bad in the final two episodes of the current season of The Blacklist.
    Seen that Bev... can't wait to see more. What about Clay Burton though? WOW.. that guy kills it. The way he takes his glasses off??? MAN! He was my fav... then Job, the former KKK cop, Job.. Red bones... man, the list goes on. I will REALLY MISS THIS.... Just so you know... some reviews say too much was going on for the last season and it was glorious. I would have preferred a 5th but they did it justice... man did they ever...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This just popped up on Netflix, looks fun:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I took it to my bank today. They told me to fuck off and called security.

I now have a court hearing in a week. Thanks for the "tip".
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Banshee. I really really enjoyed the show (though it was extremely farfetched at times) but felt it was time to go.

Bloodline. Stars Kyle Chandler, whom I really like and the show isn't bad at all. Not amazing though.

Slasher. A Chiller original. A woman's parents are killed in 1988 and she comes back home. The moment she does, someone dressed like her parent's killer is killing people using the deadly sins as a calling card. Obviously this is nowhere near as good as Seven. Not bad, not great, the acting is sometimes so-so. Kind of like something to watch, now, with all the show finales ending.

South of Hell. A Woman is possessed by a demon and hunts demons and eats them. With Menu Suvari. Acting is not that good, low production quality, I tried to watched 2 episodes and stopped. I didn't like it at all.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Am I the only person watching The Night Manager? I'm 2 episodes behind, but I'm really digging it. I think it's nice that it's a 6 episode mini series. It's something you don't have to invest a ton into.
    I enjoyed it. Hugh Laurie was a right C*nt.

and Loki shines at whatever he acts in...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I concur...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Seen that Bev... can't wait to see more. What about Clay Burton though? WOW.. that guy kills it. The way he takes his glasses off??? MAN! He was my fav... then Job, the former KKK cop, Job.. Red bones... man, the list goes on. I will REALLY MISS THIS.... Just so you know... some reviews say too much was going on for the last season and it was glorious. I would have preferred a 5th but they did it justice... man did they ever...
    Kris, if I'm not mistaken it was you who recommended I watch Banshee. I found some time last week to start on it, and I'm already on Season 3. Great show. I admit that I have to close my eyes with some of the really gory/violent scenes (I used to love that sort of thing as a kid but find I don't have the stomach for it as I get older). Also, I must be entirely out of touch but I was really surprised at level of nudity and sex in this show. But yeah, it's very absorbing and I'm blowing through the seasons really fast.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Glad you like it Zelig. Over the top violence, sex, nudity....what else is there?! But seriously, I enjoyed Banshee but I felt it was getting repetitive. Glad it didn't go 10 plus seasons.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah over the top for sure. Job (Hoon Lee) is my favorite character.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it was me Paul. It's a good show and they ended it right... Maybe one more season tops... But they did it right. One of my favorite shows of allllllll time!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm almost through season 3 and will probably start 4 in the next day or so based on the pace I'm going.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah over the top for sure. Job (Hoon Lee) is my favorite character.
    Job and Hood for me.

Country
    Country Flag

Orange Is the New Black is back finally and I'm starting my binge! The first episode was awesome. Love these characters!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default General Television Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Orange Is the New Black is back finally and I'm starting my binge! The first episode was awesome. Love these characters!
    I need to pick that show up again. Don't remember where I stopped watching waiting for the next season to come out.

I just finished the 4th season of The Americans. It's a good show. Looks like there will be a 5th and 6th season.

Watching the final season of Downton Abbey now.

My Mood
    Confused

I hated season 3 and thought it was repetitive and boring. I wasn't sure if I could handle season 4. I gave it a shot and didn't like the first half of the season at all. When something major happens and the place gets locked down, then, I thought it got really interesting and emotional and entertaining. It got much better when that happened.

My Mood
    Confused

A real heart breaker last night. Penny Dreadful season finale. Something major happened and I have no idea how they could, or would, continue the show. The creator envisioned 3 seasons only, so we might be seeing the last of a really well written, visually dark, and great acted horror show. And Supernatural just finished season 11. Fuck that?!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I hated season 3 and thought it was repetitive and boring. I wasn't sure if I could handle season 4. I gave it a shot and didn't like the first half of the season at all. When something major happens and the place gets locked down, then, I thought it got really interesting and emotional and entertaining. It got much better when that happened.
    I disagree, I really thought last season was very emotional. This show hasn't had a bad episode.

My Mood
    Confused

I just don't like it that much Pablo, sorry.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A real heart breaker last night. Penny Dreadful season finale. Something major happened and I have no idea how they could, or would, continue the show. The creator envisioned 3 seasons only, so we might be seeing the last of a really well written, visually dark, and great acted horror show.
    I was just coming to see if you had posted about this yet. I just found out that Season 3 is the last. I haven't started it yet (on episode 6 of my S2 re-watch), but can't believe it's the end. I had never heard that Logan planned 3 seasons from the beginning, so I'm kind of blindsided. I wish they would have gone into this season calling it "the final season" instead of dropping the bomb after the S3 finale.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    A real heart breaker last night. Penny Dreadful season finale. Something major happened and I have no idea how they could, or would, continue the show. The creator envisioned 3 seasons only, so we might be seeing the last of a really well written, visually dark, and great acted horror show.
    I was just coming to see if you had posted about this yet. I just found out that Season 3 is the last. I haven't started it yet (on episode 6 of my S2 re-watch), but can't believe it's the end. I had never heard that Logan planned 3 seasons from the beginning, so I'm kind of blindsided. I wish they would have gone into this season calling it "the final season" instead of dropping the bomb after the S3 finale.

After the fact I read this. I'm devastated. Yeah it is only TV, but there isn't a lot out there I actually love or get excited to see or keeps me interested. There is still hope for a season 4, but, for what happened, it would never be the same.

I'm more horror or dark when it comes to interests (just like this site). I do really enjoy the Strain, loved Hannibal, Black Sails, Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, and the new Daredevil. There are other things I like, but not excited to see when it is coming or running. I don't see anything on the horizon that would excite me with losing PD and Hannibal. Outcast, 3 episodes in is so-so. I'm hoping in July Strange Things will be good but I'm reading it will only be 8 episodes and done. We heard that about Wayward Pines and Damages and looked how that turned out lol. Have to say though, I'm surprised.....I do like this season of Wayward Pines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 188 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast