Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Everybody seems to be enjoying The Path, yet I don't have any desire to watch it, despite the fact that I love Aaron Paul. I'm not sure what it is. I will have to give it a shot and see what's up.
    It's a bit slow. I don't see any demons popping up or devil worshiping. It isn't bad just slow paced. The characters are interesting. I'm curious where it will go. I feel it is something a bit different that is out there as many shows have fallen a part and are getting canceled, at least that is the reports on many current running shows.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Grey's Anatomy: The Code Pink episode.

One of the best hours of television of all time. Absolutely a masterpiece from start to finish.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

But my favorite back to back commercials were on Gotham.... Hydro Silk Trim Style.

Followed by Henry's Hard Soda.
    Spoiler:

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

For how goofy this country is I am stunned the hyrdo silk trimmer is allowed. And yes Bruce, I liked it.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Confused

I started watching "Containment" and...........stopped watching it. The acting is so bad. So bad!

On a better note, I don't like Showtime releasing Penny Dreadful a week earlier online because I had to watch it and now have to wait 2 weeks for episode 2. To be brief, the ending of episode one season three is what I have been waiting for from this series!!! I am hoping the wait is truly worth it. I am pumped for this season, especially now!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear the premiere of Penny Dreadful was good. I'll wait until the premiere on TV (because I don't want to wait 2 weeks for the next, and because I want to re-watch last season).

2 episodes into The Path so far and it's just okay.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Glad to hear the premiere of Penny Dreadful was good. I'll wait until the premiere on TV (because I don't want to wait 2 weeks for the next, and because I want to re-watch last season).

2 episodes into The Path so far and it's just okay.
    Yeah I'm an idiot and have to wait, but like a kid, I knew where my parents hid my Christmas presents and I had to look!
    I'm not sure where The Path is going, and it is slowly losing me.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How far are you into it? It's not bad, but it's kind of slow and I'm not entirely sure where the plot is going/what's the focus.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

How far are you into it? It's not bad, but it's kind of slow and I'm not entirely sure where the plot is going/what's the focus.
    I believe I'm all caught up with 5 episodes. It's about a cult, though the characters state that is not what they are about. The acting is well done, I'm just not sure where it is going.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Confused

Did you watch Penny Dreadful? Thoughts?

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't yet. Too much TV, too little time! I think I might wait until a few shows wrap up for the season so I can just focus on re-watching last season, then jumping into the new one. I'm excited for it though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

I haven't yet. Too much TV, too little time! I think I might wait until a few shows wrap up for the season so I can just focus on re-watching last season, then jumping into the new one. I'm excited for it though.
    My Wednesday shows are on pause since hockey playoffs are going on and I am wrapped up in that. Saturday might be a binge watch of shows to catch up. I will drop everything for Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful. Many shows are ending in roughly 2-3 weeks. Hopefully many will get cancelled that I can't stomach watching, but I have to finish like an OCD nutcase. Like I said before, I multi-task when certain ones are on. Anyway, let me know how Penny Dreadful is when you see it. GOT was great last week!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Saturday might be a binge watch of shows
    I might be doing the same. It's rainy here and I don't have any other plans so it might be a good TV catch-up day.

Hopefully many will get cancelled that I can't stomach watching, but I have to finish like an OCD nutcase.
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saturday might be a binge watch of shows
    I might be doing the same. It's rainy here and I don't have any other plans so it might be a good TV catch-up day.
    I need one of those. Bad.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Confused

Two shows that actually weren't bad that only lasted 1 season each were Happy Town and Dresden Files. Supernatural-like shows. And yet The Bachelor is on like season 22. WTF?!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! A ton of shows got the axe today. More than I ever remember. The biggest headline was Castle. As for shows I enjoyed, I was bummed to see The Grinder go. I also somewhat enjoyed Grandfathered. As for Galavant, I can't say I'm surprised. A show like that isn't meant for network TV. I loved it though.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Wow! A ton of shows got the axe today. More than I ever remember. The biggest headline was Castle. As for shows I enjoyed, I was bummed to see The Grinder go. I also somewhat enjoyed Grandfathered. As for Galavant, I can't say I'm surprised. A show like that isn't meant for network TV. I loved it though.
    What else got cancelled? Castle I totally understand. I liked the show earlier on but it is so repetitive now. But, being OCDish, I had to keep on trucking with the show. Like I've said, I will watch crappy shows now to finish them with surfing the internet and doing other things lol. I heard the woman, Beckett, was not coming back. But I also read there might be a spinoff as Castle being a private detective. No idea how'd that work with him being married to Beckett. Please tell me Once Upon a Time got cancelled! I hate it!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Once they didn't re-up with Stana Katic, I figured Castle was toast. The show may be named for Fillion's character, but it wouldn't have worked without Beckett. It will be interesting to see what they do in next week's series finale.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Two shows that actually weren't bad that only lasted 1 season each were Happy Town and Dresden Files. Supernatural-like shows. And yet The Bachelor is on like season 22. WTF?!
    Did you ever watch Miracles or Harper's Island?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Did you ever watch Miracles or Harper's Island?
    Miracles no. I will look into it. Harper's Island had Katie Cassidy in it, so I was all go when I heard that! I really liked it but the ending was meh to me. Worth a watch though IMO.

A show I liked way back when, when you had a VCR and a TV guide only that I finally finished or thought about that was off my radar for awhile until the internet went full swing to finally see them all. It was out there as in way out there lol, not sure why I liked it......LEXX.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Let me know if you watch it. It's sort of got an X-Files vibe to it. I loved it, but it unfortunately it had the worst timing of release. It was right when 9/11 happened, so it was always preempted and shown on another night, or not at all. Needless to say I'm not surprised it got canceled. I'm sure alot of shows that debuted then were. As for Harper's Island, I called it in the first episode. Still really enjoyed it though.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

I liked Harper's Island. Fun show.

And I think this is the first time that out of all the cancelled shows (so far), I didn't watch any of them.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast