Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 188 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Taylor Sheridan is one of the best Writer Directors working today.

Just started Yellowstone and I am loving it. Also his new series Mayor of Kingstown just dropped and the pilot was great!

Looking forward to watching both these series.
    1883 and Sam Elliot are amazing.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Taylor Sheridan is one of the best Writer Directors working today.

Just started Yellowstone and I am loving it. Also his new series Mayor of Kingstown just dropped and the pilot was great!

Looking forward to watching both these series.
    1883 and Sam Elliot are amazing.
    I'm so far very surprised myself. Plus Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have done a very good job acting; weird.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The Defeated on Netflix
    Set after WWII in Berlin where it is separated into 4 sections by 4 different countries. The US section is mostly based on the show. Very good show and depressing to see what they went through after the war. I'm sure what the show showed isn't as bad as what really transpired.

Yellowjackets on Showtime
    Still two episodes left and so far it has been a fun viewing. Well acted, cool storyline with a Lord of the Flies vibe, and moves at a quick pace. I am enjoying this one.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kobra Kai. What happened? This season is brutal. I hope it’s over after this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Only four episodes in, and I think it's passable. My understanding is that they have already filmed season 5.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Only four episodes in, and I think it's passable. My understanding is that they have already filmed season 5.
    It’s lost the charm it had. Almost
    To the point of being tacky/cheesy. My wife and I loved it. Yes we will stick it out but damm…. A really fall from grace I think.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Soooooo Dexter did it again. The writers should also write a book on how NOT to end a show!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Soooooo Dexter did it again. The writers should also write a book on how NOT to end a show!
    We do have a separate Dexter thread, feel free to post spoilers there and such!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm really enjoying Yellowjackets, not sure how they're going to end it. Is it picked up for another season? I was hoping it would just be a single standalone season but not sure that'll be possible.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'm really enjoying Yellowjackets, not sure how they're going to end it. Is it picked up for another season? I was hoping it would just be a single standalone season but not sure that'll be possible.
    Yellowjackets has been a lot of fun. I believe a second season is happening.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

MAJOR OF KINGSTOWN? Anyone ?? Wow

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Strong disagree. *Much* better finale than Season 8.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I really liked it.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

It’s lost the charm it had. Almost
    To the point of being tacky/cheesy. My wife and I loved it. Yes we will stick it out but damm…. A really fall from grace I think.
    I hear what you are saying, but the wife and ended up loving it. Nearly very tacky cheesy moment. We have to go back and watch Karate Kid III to brush up on the return of
    Spoiler:
    Mike Barnes (surely a season 5 baddie).

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Go Big Show, Season 2.

I don't know exactly what I like so much about this, maybe just how weird some of the acts are, but I have to watch.

My Mood
    Confused

I was disappointed myself. But a better ending then the first.

My Mood
    Confused

MAJOR OF KINGSTOWN? Anyone ?? Wow

It took awhile for the show to move forward, but overall I enjoyed it.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I was disappointed myself. But a better ending then the first.
    Definitely a way better ending than the first. Still not sure how I completely feel about it though.

Spoiler:
    I do hope they end the series now though. I haven't heard anything, but my fear is that they might continue with his son, which I really hope doesn't happen.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Euphoria on HBO. I cannot take my eyes of this show. Wow. Anyone else watching this?!?!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Euphoria on HBO. I cannot take my eyes of this show. Wow. Anyone else watching this?!?!
    It's one of those shows I've heard nothing but good things about, but that I haven't been compelled to look into just yet.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 188 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast