Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 188 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Animaniacs was a cornerstone of my childhood, can't wait for it come back.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Animaniacs was a cornerstone of my childhood, can't wait for it come back.
    I still joke around and say p sychiatrist.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RAISED BY WOLVES.... omg. This is gooood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I don't know Kris. I get the whole Prometheus vibe, but it's slow and the characters aren't that likable. It's not bad; not great.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

I don't know Kris. I get the whole Prometheus vibe, but it's slow and the characters aren't that likable. It's not bad; not great.
    I’m on 5 so far. And I like the vibe. What you on?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

I’m on 5 so far. And I like the vibe. What you on?

I watched up to date episode 7 last night, but I was really tired. I didn't like where the story was going last night, but I will re-watch perhaps tonight.

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone watching "the boys" season 2? It has been amazing. I watch some Youtube shows about it so it really peeked my interest in the comic. 72 volumes or comics, I don't know the proper wording for this. Anyway, the comic has a ton more supes and a more realistic approach to "the boys" taking on super heroes. It makes more sense in the comic of standard humans being able to withstand the physicality of a super powerful being. Though some of the characters are different or nonexistent on the show, which bothers me.
    spoiler

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching "the boys" season 2? It has been amazing. I watch some Youtube shows about it so it really peeked my interest in the comic. 72 volumes or comics, I don't know the proper wording for this. Anyway, the comic has a ton more supes and a more realistic approach to "the boys" taking on super heroes. It makes more sense in the comic of standard humans being able to withstand the physicality of a super powerful being. Though some of the characters are different or nonexistent on the show, which bothers me.
    spoiler
    Yeap, we have a thread going for it here.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still feel Succession is the least buzzed about show on TV. At least once a week somebody tells me to watch Schitt's Creek. I've yet to have anyone mention Succession to me.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I still feel Succession is the least buzzed about show on TV. At least once a week somebody tells me to watch Schitt's Creek. I've yet to have anyone mention Succession to me.
    Agreed. First time I’ve heard of this show! The premise sounds kind of blah though.... I looked it up

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Watch both shows. I feel they both aren't talked about enough and are very good shows.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Succession is one of the best shows on tv right now.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Really? Man, maybe I should check it then
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Really? Man, maybe I should check it then
    It is definitely worth a watch.

My favorite is Kieran Culkin who plays Roman Roy
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Now Schitt's Creek is the one I haven't watched
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Emmys are usually a bunch a shows I never heard of, what with eighty-two streaming services putting out stuff...but I've watched Schitt's Creek since the beginning. I don't recall being that taken with the first year but it got great as time went on.

We are certainly getting a lot of Canadian TV lately and I say more!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Now Schitt's Creek is the one I haven't watched
    Have a paddle handy.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Confused

Hulu released an eight episode anthology called Monsterland. I watched two episodes and I felt it was great so far. I look forward to seeing the rest. I believe it is all horror themed.

My Mood
    Confused

Netflix has a one and done 10 episode show called Reckoning. Serial killer show. Really damn good if no one has seen it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Confused

Hulu released an eight episode anthology called Monsterland. I watched two episodes and I felt it was great so far. I look forward to seeing the rest. I believe it is all horror themed.
    I watched the 3rd-5th episodes and I didn't like them at all. Seems like a mixed bag thus far.

My Mood
    Confused

I watched the 3rd-5th episodes and I didn't like them at all. Seems like a mixed bag thus far.
    I completed the 8 episode series. I felt after the first two epsiodes, many of them were forgettable and not really horror. Overall I didn't like Monsterland and was disappointed .

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I don't have AppleTV but this looks fun. I have to admit, I'm glad they kept the animation style the same. I hate when they keep bringing back old 80's and 90's cartoons and they completely change the animation style. Like what they did with Duck Tales.

Or what they did with She-Ra.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 188 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast