+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155
Results 3,851 to 3,864 of 3864

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Animaniacs!
    "A Mask Is Not A Political Statement. It's An IQ Test."

Homelander fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Animaniacs was a cornerstone of my childhood, can't wait for it come back.

Servant of Gan allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Animaniacs was a cornerstone of my childhood, can't wait for it come back.
    I still joke around and say p sychiatrist.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RAISED BY WOLVES.... omg. This is gooood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I don't know Kris. I get the whole Prometheus vibe, but it's slow and the characters aren't that likable. It's not bad; not great.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

I don't know Kris. I get the whole Prometheus vibe, but it's slow and the characters aren't that likable. It's not bad; not great.
    Iím on 5 so far. And I like the vibe. What you on?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Iím on 5 so far. And I like the vibe. What you on?

I watched up to date episode 7 last night, but I was really tired. I didn't like where the story was going last night, but I will re-watch perhaps tonight.

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone watching "the boys" season 2? It has been amazing. I watch some Youtube shows about it so it really peeked my interest in the comic. 72 volumes or comics, I don't know the proper wording for this. Anyway, the comic has a ton more supes and a more realistic approach to "the boys" taking on super heroes. It makes more sense in the comic of standard humans being able to withstand the physicality of a super powerful being. Though some of the characters are different or nonexistent on the show, which bothers me.
    spoiler

Homelander fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching "the boys" season 2? It has been amazing. I watch some Youtube shows about it so it really peeked my interest in the comic. 72 volumes or comics, I don't know the proper wording for this. Anyway, the comic has a ton more supes and a more realistic approach to "the boys" taking on super heroes. It makes more sense in the comic of standard humans being able to withstand the physicality of a super powerful being. Though some of the characters are different or nonexistent on the show, which bothers me.
    spoiler
    Yeap, we have a thread going for it here.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One word - Tenet Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still feel Succession is the least buzzed about show on TV. At least once a week somebody tells me to watch Schitt's Creek. I've yet to have anyone mention Succession to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I still feel Succession is the least buzzed about show on TV. At least once a week somebody tells me to watch Schitt's Creek. I've yet to have anyone mention Succession to me.
    Agreed. First time Iíve heard of this show! The premise sounds kind of blah though.... I looked it up

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Watch both shows. I feel they both aren't talked about enough and are very good shows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155