Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    You guys, drop everything and watch Dead to Me on Netflix. It's amazing! I'm obsessed and cannot stop watching. Do not even watch trailers or read anything about it, if you're not hooked by the end of the first episode, I don't know what to tell you... And it just keeps getting better after that. At the end of episode four I audibly exclaimed "I cannot believe they did that!" I'm flabbergasted...
    I can't add anything else right now. The backlog is just too large. I have to wrap up some other stuff first.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to drop Blacklist. That one has been hanging on by a thread for the last 2 years. I'm 7 episodes behind now. I love Spader, but the rest of the show doesn't do it for me anymore.
    One of the few shows that got so bad I had to stop watching.
    I am praying several bad shows my OCD forces me to watch will go away. I still watch while multi-tasking so these bad shows don't waste my time. I am very excited that Supernatural is FINALLY getting canceled after 58 seasons.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I can't add anything else right now. The backlog is just too large. I have to wrap up some other stuff first.
    This for sure!

And regarding The Blacklist, this season isn't bad. It's always more entertaining and engaging for me when they focus on the mythology of the show rather than the Blacklister-of-the-week. The trial this season was pretty entertaining and I've liked a lot of the character work with Liz, Red, Dembe, Samar, and Aram.

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I am praying several bad shows my OCD forces me to watch will go away.
    I know this feeling well. Haha.

And your Supernatural comment.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Thanks Ricky!
    As for "Dead To Me," I look forward to watch it.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

we don't have netflix so i haven't seen that one let alone heard of it at all. i've just been watching SVU and some Brothers and sisters that's all.we do have Hulu and that's what i've been watching brothers and sisters on

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys, drop everything and watch Dead to Me on Netflix. It's amazing! I'm obsessed and cannot stop watching. Do not even watch trailers or read anything about it, if you're not hooked by the end of the first episode, I don't know what to tell you... And it just keeps getting better after that. At the end of episode four I audibly exclaimed "I cannot believe they did that!" I'm flabbergasted...
    Totally agree. This is some good shit. We can’t stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    we don't have netflix so i haven't seen that one let alone heard of it at all. i've just been watching SVU and some Brothers and sisters that's all.we do have Hulu and that's what i've been watching brothers and sisters on
    There is also "You" on Netflix that was pretty great that no one is talking about.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is also "You" on Netflix that was pretty great that no one is talking about.
    Yeah we talked about that at length when it came out. Geez that was awhile ago now!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah we talked about that at length when it came out. Geez that was awhile ago now!

I'm not on here at all like I used to be.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not on here at all like I used to be.
    We miss you.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

So I shouldn't bring up Deadwood season 1 then? lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL I loved "Deadwood"!!!! There's a feature film of it at the end of the month I believe.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL I loved "Deadwood"!!!! There's a feature film of it at the end of the month I believe.
    It is my favorite show to date and I am pumped for a finale movie. I am hoping for more great dialogue, excessive swearing, death, hooples, and a content ending to it all.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is my favorite show to date and I am pumped for a finale movie. I am hoping for more great dialogue, excessive swearing, death, hooples, and a content ending to it all.
    I wonder if they will pick it up where they left off with, Hearst. Kind of a lame ending to the show as I recall.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Noted Mae.

I'm still trying to choke down "once."
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This HBO offering looks very promising folks...................................

https://www.aintitcool.com/hbo-relea...atchmen-82125/

Who will watch the "Watchmen"????????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone hasn't checked the DC TV thread in a while

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Noted Mae.

Actually, I think I'll re-watch Dead to Me, that's how much I loved it. I almost never re-watch shows.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Noted Mae.

Actually, I think I'll re-watch Dead to Me, that's how much I loved it. I almost never re-watch shows.
    Applegate was amazing. I was hoping the theme would have been much darker then it was. I liked the show, didn't love it.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The passage was cancelled along with others today

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Oh no the passage!!? Gone?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Oh no the passage!!? Gone?

Yep, unless someone else picks it up. https://deadline.com/2019/05/the-pas...on-1202611661/

My Mood
    Confused

After one season? Well, I didn't like it at all so I am not disappointed.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Darn. Was looking forward to the next season
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yeah, it would have been getting real good in season2 Maybe Amazon or Netflix will pick it up.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yeah, it would have been getting real good in season2 Maybe Amazon or Netflix will pick it up.
    They would kill it. I agree

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast