Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Black Sails, the final season, has been very entertaining. The one thing I don't like is the fact that with this being the final season, I tend to not like all the "killing off" of the characters. I see that happen too much with final seasons of shows and this one follows that book. Regardless, it has overall been a fun ride to watch.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just started watching The L Word over the weekend on Netflix. Never watched this when it was on, maybe half an episode while flipping channels back in the 2000s, but it's a really good series. Really great acting by everyone, and it's kinda interesting watching an older show, with the first season being from 2004, just from a cultural and technological perspective. Good stuff

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Black Sails, the final season, has been very entertaining. The one thing I don't like is the fact that with this being the final season, I tend to not like all the "killing off" of the characters. I see that happen too much with final seasons of shows and this one follows that book. Regardless, it has overall been a fun ride to watch.
    I enjoy the show as well and I understand where you are coming from, but you have to remember it is a "prequel" to "Treasure Island". Therefore, it has certain constraints (In my mind anyway), in that LJS must remain alive and the "Cache" remain buried and so forth. Still, for 6 seasons one very entertaining "Pirate" saga on a par (if not better or more graphic) with the early POTC. IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Leftovers... what damm fine television!!!! Can't wait to see how it all ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Is anyone watching Feud? I love the old time Hollywood feel to it. I've really been enjoying it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still watching and really enjoy it as well. It has made me want to go back and re-watch What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? I don't have a copy and the DVD is backordered at Best Buy.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh that sucks. I just bought it not too long ago and watched it, but once the show ends I'll probably go back and watch it again. I never knew that was Bette's daughter in the film.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me either.

Did you ever hear the story about how Joan upstaged Bette at the Oscars that year? I didn't know about it until about a week ago. So petty and ingenious.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Me either.

Did you ever hear the story about how Joan upstaged Bette at the Oscars that year? I didn't know about it until about a week ago. So petty and ingenious.
    No, I hadn't heard that either. I can't believe she did that. It made her look so ridiculous

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if anybody actually stuck with Angie Tribeca, but an A-List actor just had one of the funniest, out-of-the-blue cameos I've ever seen on TV.

Spoiler:
    Chris Pine has great comedic timing. I wish he'd do more.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

I still need to go back and finish season 2. The few I saw from that one didn't impress me like season 1 did.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2 wasn't very good. The first episode of season 3 was pretty funny so we'll see.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching The Son on AMC? Looks interesting:

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post

I'm on the fence. I love the Western genre, but I could not get into Hell on Wheels, so I'm not sure about this one. Is it any good?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Ep. 1 DVR'd. I'll watch it at some point.

I'm looking forward to it. Western genre mixed with visceral horror usually works pretty well.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found it to be like Dallas set in 1915. Soaper.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post

Im enjoying the Son. Looking forward to reading the book, too...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone here diving into the jail broken items like Amazon fire sticks or cable boxes? I recently purchased an Amazon TV box, fire broke it myself, and I am pretty impressed with some of the apps you can download to it. For me, I can now watch any sports game I want, streaming, and thus far I am impressed with it being a better quality then a site I used to use online to watch the NHL playoffs.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast