Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 188 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Altered Carbon
    Without giving much away, I did like the first season. I like the idea of it and I felt it could have been a one season and done type of show. Well, Season 2 came out and wow is it garbage. The first season had a couple main characters/actors that I like. The second season takes those fictional characters, gives them new actors "skins" and it completely falls apart. The new actors and storyline is crap and I truly couldn't get through it. I'm hoping it is gone the way side.
    I always though that was one of the neat little tricks of the show is that literally any actor can play any character and it still fits within the rules of the universe. I didn't realize S2 was out. I'll have to check it out.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Currently watching season 2 of Cobra Kai on Youtube Red or Premium or whatever it's called now. Used my wife's email this time to get another free one-month trial. Just learned that season 3 should be coming out pretty soon.

Wonder if I should've waited on that free trial...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just caught up on the first two eps of Better Call Saul Season 5. So far, so good. It's been over a year since I binge-watched the first four seasons, so I'm still figuring out where all the characters are at - the show drops you right in without any recapping.

Also watched the first two eps (of the six released so far) of Star Trek: Picard. Not sure what to think yet. This is the first Star Trek story (TV or movie) set after Star Trek Nemesis (other than some scenes from Star Trek 2009), and so I'm still piecing together some of the in-universe events of the past 20 years that "got us here".

I've seen some criticism of Picard's character not being consistent with 20-years-ago Picard, but I think that's understandable. The Picard of previous incarnations was always in command, and had to be aloof, professional and in-control at all times. This Picard is a civilian, and is able to show affection for others without compromising his position as Captain. I've also read criticisms of the changed attitudes of Starfleet generally, and I think that criticism is more justified - although that does appear, in part, to be what the show is dealing with.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Altered Carbon
    Without giving much away, I did like the first season. I like the idea of it and I felt it could have been a one season and done type of show. Well, Season 2 came out and wow is it garbage. The first season had a couple main characters/actors that I like. The second season takes those fictional characters, gives them new actors "skins" and it completely falls apart. The new actors and storyline is crap and I truly couldn't get through it. I'm hoping it is gone the way side.
    I have an app that tracks the shows I watch. I was shocked when I got a notification that Altered Carbon was coming back. I thought it was a one and done season. I never heard anyone talk about season 1. I got about halfway through season 1 before stalling out. I've been meaning to finish it, but I can't get around to it.
    It did drag towards the end and seemed to fizzle out, but the main actress, Martha Higareda has a big sex scene with Poe. I thought she was beautiful. What can I say? I'm a guy and she wowed me .
    I'm not gonna lie, she was my favorite part.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Altered Carbon
    I always though that was one of the neat little tricks of the show is that literally any actor can play any character and it still fits within the rules of the universe. I didn't realize S2 was out. I'll have to check it out.
    There's a lot more action than in season one but I don't get why people complain about the "skins". That is precisely the point of the show: how much of our humanity we get to keep after countless new "skins" and what is essentially immortality. Throw in a murder mystery, a government conspiracy, good looking people in all sorts of action scenes and neat SF gadgets and ideas.

It was never going to be one and done, there's more than one book.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I know I'm way behind the times, I've got so many shows to catch up on, but I finally started season 2 of Westworld. Enjoying it, although not as much as season 1. I'm only a few episodes in though.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Started watching Dispatches from Elsewhere last night. I kept seeing the previews and it looked interesting but I wasn't really sure what to expect. Now, 2 episodes in, I'm still not really sure what to expect.

I like Jason Segel well enough but I have no clue what's going on. Although I guess I'm not really supposed to. Yet.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I wasn't sure either. The previews made me think it was going to be something like The Twilight Zone. I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I love the characters and the overall vibe of the show. I hope it doesn't fizzle out.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I know I'm way behind the times, I've got so many shows to catch up on, but I finally started season 2 of Westworld. Enjoying it, although not as much as season 1. I'm only a few episodes in though.
    I admit, I didn't like Season 2 as much as Season 1. It had a strong finish, but I found the middle third meandering and somewhat confusing. I am looking forward to Season 3, however.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't sure either. The previews made me think it was going to be something like The Twilight Zone. I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I love the characters and the overall vibe of the show. I hope it doesn't fizzle out.
    I watched episode 3 last night. I enjoyed it (and Sally Field killed it) but not as much as the first two. I wish I had the whole season available now. It's very bingeable.

Also, anyone watch Kidding? I'm loving Season 2 and think it's even better than Season 1.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

A friend at work said the new show "Devs" on FX-Hulu is pretty good. It just started. I have yet to watch it. Anyone see it yet?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

A friend at work said the new show "Devs" on FX-Hulu is pretty good. It just started. I have yet to watch it. Anyone see it yet?
    I thought that show looked interesting as well but I don't have Hulu.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on the same boat; interested, but no Hulu.

I’ve started watching Broadchurch season three. It’s compelling stuff, and the performances are excellent, but I’m 2/3 in and every scene is just so dire and heavy. Every conversation is between damaged people talking about how hopeless they feel. It’s pretty tough going.

Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I’ve started watching Broadchurch season three. It’s compelling stuff, and the performances are excellent, but I’m 2/3 in and every scene is just so dire and heavy. Every conversation is between damaged people talking about how hopeless they feel. It’s pretty tough going.
    I agree... I am struggling FOR THIS VERY reason. I still have not gotten through the 1st season... haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude this reminds me of my experience with Narcos. Great show, great characters and script, but my god there is so much betrayal and greed and deception, cold-blooded murder in every episode. I could watch maybe 2 episodes in a row before I needed a pallet cleanser, usually in the form of something happy like The Office or cartoons

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Dude this reminds me of my experience with Narcos. Great show, great characters and script, but my god there is so much betrayal and greed and deception, cold-blooded murder in every episode. I could watch maybe 2 episodes in a row before I needed a pallet cleanser, usually in the form of something happy like The Office or cartoons
    BUT Narcos is VERY fact based and just how it would be in that world. I love that show myself!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I agree... I am struggling FOR THIS VERY reason. I still have not gotten through the 1st season... haha
    Yeah, my wife and I are watching it in small doses - just one or two episodes at a time. Even then it gets a bit much.

I would highly recommend the show though, Kris, although it deals with some pretty heavy stuff head on. I think it’s well worth it if you can push through, but I wouldn’t binge watch it.

David Tennant and Olivia Coleman are outstanding in it, of course, but all the cast are really solid and convincing.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Broadchurch was great, and managed the oft-difficult job of getting multiple quality seasons out of something that (I believe) was originally intended to be a single season. Great acting, great writing.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of your favorite shows are probably getting delayed this season:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ncerns-1284398
    The fate of scripted television production is very much in flux as the world grapples with the coronavirus. As of late Thursday evening, NBCUniversal has either suspended production or accelerated the season wrap schedules on 35 shows (scripted, unscripted and syndicated) as a precaution. CBS meanwhile, is taking a similar strategy and has done the same with a fair amount of its series. Other networks and studios are taking things on a case-by-case scenario. While every network, streamer and studio scrambled to make decisions about staffers working from home and what to do with series production, everyone had one thing in common: a sense of uncertainty given the unprecedented nature of the global pandemic.

By mid-Friday, Netflix had shut down all scripted TV and film physical production and prep for two weeks in the U.S. and Canada to comply with government restrictions in the regions. Disney TV Studios had shut down 16 pilots. Apple, meanwhile, has suspended all active filming on projects from outside studios. That includes previously announced The Morning Show and Foundation, as well as See, Lisey's Story, Servant and For All Mankind. Warner Bros. Television Group followed suit and issued the strongest statement to date about a studio's response to TV production amid the coronavirus pandemic: "With the rapidly changing events related to COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, Warner Bros. Television Group is halting production on some of our 70+ series and pilots currently filming or about to begin. The health and safety of our employees, casts and crews remains our top priority. During this time, we will continue to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control as well as local officials and public health professionals in each city where our productions are based."

Among the programs that are being shut down are Warners' The Bachelorette, Young Sheldon, Supergirl, Batwoman, Claws, All Rise, Lucifer, Queen Sugar and THR hears Pennyworth and The Flight Attendant; at Netflix, this includes hit Stranger Things and Grace and Frankie. Still, given the rapidly changing landscape as the world grapples with how to handle the evolving situation, it's fair to expect TV production will come to a standstill. FX Productions are also hitting pause as Snowfall and new series Y: The Last Man have both been postponed by two weeks, while Atlanta production is on hold and Fargo has been postponed.

On Thursday, Apple's The Morning Show halted production on season two for a two-week hiatus as a precaution. Production on Apple's Ireland-shot drama Foundation has also been temporarily suspended. Meanwhile, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that CBS' Big Bang Theory prequel Young Sheldon, fellow Chuck Lorre comedy Mom and the network's legal drama All Rise — all produced by Warner Bros. TV — have each canceled wrap parties that were set for next week. That news comes a day after The CW's Riverdale shut down after a team member on the WBTV drama's Vancouver set came in contact with a person who tested positive for the virus.

ABC's Grey's Anatomy shut down production early Thursday evening and postponed the remainder of work on season 16, effective immediately. Production on the Shondaland medical drama will be shut down for at least two weeks as a precaution. It's unclear if the production delay will affect on-air episodes. Showrunner Krista Vernoff and exec producers Debbie Allen and James Williams made the announcement in a memo to the show's cast and crew. (Read their note, below.) Production just wrapped on episode 21 of the show's 25-episode season. Netflix's Grace and Frankie has also suspended filming on its final season "to ensure the safety of our cast and crew," producer Skydance said in a statement. (Skydance is the same studio behind the also suspended Foundation.)

CBS, Paramount TV Studios and Showtime — members of the ViacomCBS fold — said in a statement Thursday night that they have postponed production on some pilots and current shows. While they declined to list specific shows, sources tell THR that the three series in CBS' NCIS franchise, each of which has a few episodes left to film, will pause. The comedy The Neighborhood has one episode remaining and will film without a live audience, sources say. CBS All Access' The Good Fight has also been shut down for the time being. Drama pilots that haven't yet started filming are also being put on hold. A specific number of the conglomerate's affected programming was not immediately available.

Late Friday morning, Disney Television Studios — which comprises ABC Studios and 20th Century Fox TV, among others — postponed production on National Geographic scripted anthology Genius: Aretha, and postponed pilot production for at least three weeks on the following: Adopted, The Big Leap, The Big Sky, The Brides, Harlem's Kitchen, Home Economics, Kids Matter Now, My Village, Ordinary Joe, Prospect, Rebel, Thirtysomething(else), the untitled Kapnek/Holland, Valley Trash, Work Wife and Wreckage. (Click here to see filming locations for each.)

For NBCUniversal, the 35 tally includes scripted series, unscripted and syndicated daytime talk shows. Sources say shows from Universal Television, Universal Content Productions, Universal Television Alternative Studios and First Run Syndication productions are either pausing production for two weeks as a precautionary measure or expediting production in a bid to quickly wrap up production on a specific season. Sources say unscripted series World of Dance, for example, was set to wrap Saturday with production moved up to Friday in a bid to release cast and crew as early as possible. NBCU will, like others, monitor the global pandemic and make further decisions when necessary as everyone across the world puts the health of their colleagues front and center. Like ViacomCBS, NBCU declined to provide specific titles that are being impacted given the volume of those impacted. Sources say NBC's untitled mayoral comedy starring Ted Danson and from exec producer Tina Fey is among the programs that have suspended production.

What remains unclear is if cast and crew members will continue to be paid as the number of programs hitting pause continues to grow.

Other TV studios, sources say, are in the midst of discussions about whether or not to suspend productions and those decisions are likely to be made on a case-by-case basis. It's worth noting that, given the time of year, many broadcast shows are either at or near the end of their seasons and at work on finales. Some series, like ABC's Modern Family and Black-ish, have already wrapped for the season.

Meanwhile, TV writers rooms are discussing ways in which they can break stories and work remotely. CBS' MacGyver, per sources, has already made the decision to work remotely. Other sources say Warner Bros. sent its writers rooms sign-ups for Zoom, a web-based video conferencing app. That is but one option that many rooms are mulling as they, too, look to limit social interaction. Warners, those sources say, is deferring to individual writers rooms to make decisions on if they want to allow their staffs to work remotely.

Multiple showrunners that The Hollywood Reporter spoke with — none of whom wanted to go on record, given the speed with which decisions are being made in the wake of the pandemic — say that remote rooms will pose a challenge for traditional comedies as well as dramas that are in the "blue sky" portion of breaking stories for new seasons. Still, other rooms are said to be staying open with some splitting in half in a bid to create additional social distancing. By late Thursday, sources say many writers rooms had shifted to working remotely.

Postproduction appears unaffected — at least for the time being. For now, directors and actors are continuing to fly to sets. Casting directors, already taxed with the heavy burden of finding actors for the nearly 60 pilots in the works at the broadcast networks, were, as of Wednesday, still seeing actors on tape and in person. At the same time, many network and studio meetings are no longer being done in person, and several talent agencies are already requiring their staffs to work remotely. May's upfront presentations to Madison Avenue ad buyers are also being scrapped in favor of video presentations.

Elsewhere, sources say some studio execs have handed down notes on scripts to avoid writing scenes that call for a large number of extras in a bid to mitigate the number of people coming to set or at one location. Other outlets, like Amazon and NBC's East Coast operations, are giving staffers the opportunity to work from home.

On the unscripted side, some global productions — including CBS' Survivor — have also halted production or been scrapped. Daytime talk shows, game shows and late-night shows have already made decisions to bypass live studio audiences (for the time being).

Further complicating matters is the possibility of a Writers Guild of America strike that could shut down all production should an agreement with the studios over streaming residuals (among other issues) not be resolved when the current deal expires May 1. That puts an added strain on decisions about whether or not production should be shut down now. Prior to the coronavirus outbreak, a number of shows had been quietly stockpiling scripts at the studios' request.

THR will update this story as more information becomes available about how the coronavirus is impacting scripted series production. Here are the shows that have also been impacted:

• CBS All Access has delayed the launch of its new daily animated variety series Tooning Out the News, from exec producer Stephen Colbert. "CBS All Access is delaying the previously announced March 16th launch of its new daily animated variety news series, Tooning Out the News, and production of the series will be temporarily postponed out of an abundance of caution," the streamer said in a statement Friday. "The welfare of our teams is of utmost importance and we will continue to monitor the situation, informed by health experts and government officials."

• Production on Amazon's Carnival Row in Budapest has been shut down for the time being. Star Orlando Bloom announced the news in an Instagram video in which he noted he was returning to the U.S.

• Amazon's highly anticipated fantasy drama Wheel of Time has shut down production in the Czech Republic, which, effective March 16, is instituting a travel ban as a precautionary measure amid the coronavirus fears.

• The CW's Warner Bros. TV-produced DC Comics drama The Flash has also shut down production in Vancouver.

• The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon and Late Night With Seth Meyers have shut down production. The earliest both NBC late-night shows could resume is March 30. CBS' The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has also postponed production on the three original episodes that were to air next week — without a live audience. That will lead into a previously scheduled hiatus. New episodes are currently slated to resume March 30.

• Syndicated daytime talk show The Wendy Williams Show has put production on hold indefinitely. The following memo was sent to staffers late Thursday afternoon: "The safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority. Considering the current escalation of the coronavirus, production will be put on hold, indefinitely. However, the office will remain open for you to pick up any materials or personal items. In place of live shows we will air repeats and we will continue to monitor the situation with the CDC and city officials to determine the best time to return and produce live shows again. Thank you for everything you do and please stay safe!"

• ABC's Grey's Anatomy has also been shut down for at least two weeks. "To Our Incredible Cast and Crew: Out of an abundance of caution, production is postponed on Grey’s Anatomy effective immediately. We are going home now for at least two weeks and waiting to see how the coronavirus situation evolves. This decision was made to ensure the health and safety of the whole cast and crew and the safety of our loved ones outside of work, and it was made in accordance with Mayor Garcetti’s suggestion that we not gather in groups of more than 50. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hydrated, stay home as much as possible, and wash your hands frequently. Please take care of yourselves and each other. As updates come in, we will keep you informed. Thank you for all that you do! Krista, Debbie, & James"

• All three NCIS shows at CBS have also hit pause on production as scripted and unscripted programming across the ViacomCBS portfolio is examined. Some series that are close to wrapping production on the season will continue on in a bid to complete work and wrap as quickly as possible.

• ABC's late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live will shut down for the weeks of March 16 and March 23, and the network's daytime soap General Hospital is suspending production through April 10. For the latter, ABC doesn't anticipate any interruption in new episodes.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Jimmy Kimmel?? No!!!!!!

What will I do when I want to not laugh at 11:30?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Jimmy Kimmel, but ^

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really enjoying Feel Good on Netflix. A little weird hearing my name over and over since it's not very common, but I'm also loving it.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Really enjoying Feel Good on Netflix. A little weird hearing my name over and over since it's not very common, but I'm also loving it.
    You have me hooked on 100 Humans!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 188 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast