Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I read May 2nd is Penny Dreadful season 2 premiere and yet Showtime released the 1st episode early: free. I'm curious if I have to wait a couple weeks for episode 2. Does anyone else get a husband bulge from this show like me? Yeah I stole a quote from "Cabin in the Woods" and yes I love that saying.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Full House is making a comeback... on Netflix.

I was a fan of the original show when I was a kid. So maybe I'll check this out. Guess I'll have to get Netflix first.

Here is a blog about a guy that absolutely hated the show, but decided to watch and write a review of every single episode anyway.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Full House was fun, for what it was. Loving all this '90s nostalgia stuff suddenly. This, The X-Files, Twin Peaks, that Saved by the Bell thing recently.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Finished season 1 of Game of Thrones last night. Really enjoyed it, but I was sad by some of the people that were killed off. Probably gonna start season 2 tonight.

John F. Kennedy Ross will become famous soon enough

Does anyone watch Vikings? I love it.. I also watch the Walking Dead and often think how easily those Vikings would make out in the world of the Walking Dead..

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Does anyone watch Vikings? I love it.. I also watch the Walking Dead and often think how easily those Vikings would make out in the world of the Walking Dead..
    I know there's a Walking Dead thread. I like the show, but to me, I don't love it, but I enjoyed season 5 the most. I'm hearing there's going to be a spinoff series.....why???
    Vikings: I really enjoy. Slow first season, and then it really changed with more characters, Ragnar growing as a leader, and heading overseas. I'm not sure how much longer the show can sustain itself but I like it and got several people into it..
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I know there's a Walking Dead thread. I like the show, but to me, I don't love it, but I enjoyed season 5 the most. I'm hearing there's going to be a spinoff series.....why???
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I know it's because of money. I know it'll be the exact same story with different characters. I just hope the masses don't get sucked into it. I get tired of movies and shows that never end and kill a good idea with too many seasons or too many continuous story lines. Some shows end too early, but a majority seem to outlive their usefulness simply to bleed a stone.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's American TV for you broseph.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Finished season 1 of Game of Thrones last night. Really enjoyed it, but I was sad by some of the people that were killed off. Probably gonna start season 2 tonight.
    Oh, honey. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm not quite sure why they came off so sassy. I was actually moving my head back and forth as I typed too. Odd.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Confused

@Heather19. Still Servant is right, which is one of the problems I have with the show. I know some people enjoy the "generation aspect" of it, but when you start to like or dislike a character on the show, guess what?
    spoiler
    "Hey, that guy is a pretty cool character,"
    spoiler
    . "You know, I kind of like,"
    spoiler
    . "Who is that guy?"
    spoiler
    . So good luck!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. Nice!

It's never bothered me though. The series plays like real history and as we know, real history is littered with people dying, getting killed by their own family members, wars, plagues and all that good stuff... except dragons, there were no dragons.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    LOL. Nice!

It's never bothered me though. The series plays like real history and as we know, real history is littered with people dying, getting killed by their own family members, wars, plagues and all that good stuff... except dragons, there were no dragons.
    I agree, just stating something I don't like, but I still really like the show more then most. Dragons? Dragons are like the new Godzilla movie. Where someone timed all the minutes of the movie where only Godzilla was in it and it was like 8 minutes lol.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm not quite sure why they came off so sassy. I was actually moving my head back and forth as I typed too. Odd.

So I guess I should get used to everyone I like dying and everyone that annoys me living

My Mood
    Confused

So I guess I should get used to everyone I like dying and everyone that annoys me living
    Not everyone, but it seems like a trend .

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think you just described life in general.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I just snorted when I read that!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANyone here watch Wentworth? Season 3 just started... it is a very VERY done show.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

So I just started the second season of Game of Thrones and I'm already confused again I don't know why I'm having a hard time following some things. I think they just introduced a few new characters that I feel like I should know who they are but I don't. Does anyone offhand know of a site that lists detailed synopsis of the episodes, and not anything further on? I can do a search but since I'm so far behind I'm worried about spoilers. I had to stop searching when I was looking up things on the first season because it was telling me the whole history of the characters.

My Mood
    Confused

So I just started the second season of Game of Thrones and I'm already confused again I don't know why I'm having a hard time following some things. I think they just introduced a few new characters that I feel like I should know who they are but I don't. Does anyone offhand know of a site that lists detailed synopsis of the episodes, and not anything further on? I can do a search but since I'm so far behind I'm worried about spoilers. I had to stop searching when I was looking up things on the first season because it was telling me the whole history of the characters.
    this is all you need to know
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpQw5WdkL7g

My Mood
    Confused

In all seriousness maybe this will help? Being simply a viewer with little in depth knowledge on details about the characters. I feel you simply have to watch as their personal stories progress over time to learn about them.
    http://screenrant.com/game-of-throne...s-kofi-150371/

I just spent the last hour reading recaps on all the episodes I understand everything so much more now. I feel like maybe a bit is left unsaid, and people just know from reading the books? Not sure. Could also be the names, and I'm just not understanding everything they're talking about. Also I looked up a map which helped. Now hopefully I have a handle on it and I'll understand it more as I watch it. So I take it I'm not the only non-book reader that has had problems following the show? I'll watch the videos when I get home later. Thanks.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Heather, if it makes you feel better, Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) said about the books: "I started to read it and I got confused"
    I know it made me feel better when I hear him say it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast