+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162
Results 4,026 to 4,046 of 4046

Thread: General Television Discussion

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just finished the final season of Homeland. Loved it, and loved the way it ended. Homeland started great, then died off, but then it rose from the ashes again in the final two seasons.

Hot off the heels of Jason Sudeikis' win at the Emmy's, I decided to give Ted Lasso a chance. Three episodes in and very happy so far.
    Ted Lasso is really fun. LOved it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Linus Van Pelt Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm halfway through the final season of Homeland.
    "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

One word - Tenet Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm halfway through the final season of Homeland.
    I thought the final season was good. It started slow but really ramped up.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I finally got around to watching Fargo. We watched the first two seasons - both excellent – and are about to start the third.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Vagrant Dead St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fargo is good stuff.
    A complete accident, I'm afraid.

One word - Tenet Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The most recent season was good, but kind of puttered out a bit for me.

Mr. Wednesday fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the first 2 ep's of Behind Her Eyes last night. Not bad.
    I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Watched the first 2 ep's of Behind Her Eyes last night. Not bad.
    The end was brillant
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished Ted Lasso, and loved it. Can't wait for it to return, hopefully this summer.

Just started Ozark - about five episodes in and really liking it. Never really thought much of Jason Bateman, but the guy can act and direct (he did the opening episodes of The Outsider too). Laura Linney is her usual excellent self, but Julia Garner is the real standout.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Vagrant Dead St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love Ozark. It feels subtle while going some outrageous places, and has a good cast, as you note.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ozark is amazing. That's all.

Servant of Gan allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Jason Bateman really surprises in Ozark. It's a really good show, a little farfetched for the things that are constantly happening, but still enjoyable to watch. The area looks amazing. Bateman reminds me of the same character as when he played in the movie The Gift.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I finally got around to watching Fargo. We watched the first two seasons - both excellent – and are about to start the third.
    Best show on TV... IMO
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Wednesday fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

If y'all ain't watching Invincible on Prime, you need to be. Think of it as an animated The Boys. The first 4 episodes of S1 are currently streaming on Amazon.
    I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the 1st three seasons of "The Expanse" and I have to say it was a pretty good watch!! Still 2 seasons to go, but I give it 2 thumbs up so far!!!

EDIT: It's on "Amazon".
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Jason Bateman really surprises in Ozark. It's a really good show, a little farfetched for the things that are constantly happening, but still enjoyable to watch. The area looks amazing. Bateman reminds me of the same character as when he played in the movie The Gift.
    It is a beautifu; area and I plan to return some day. I think the show is great and consistently well written. Rumors are season 4 will come Mid to late 2021.
    Out of the silent planet
    Come the demons of creation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162